Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer's path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
• "If you're a fan of puzzle games Swim Out is very likely for you. It's attractive, intuitive, and fun." - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise" - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out is a perfect summertime game" - MacStories
• "I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that" - Waypoint
• Over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes.
• 7 chapters combining :
- 12 different types of swimmers : each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids
- 12 different objects to interact with : buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak!
- 6 disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a work out until you swim out!
• iCloud sync
• 15 GameCenter achievements
• 28 iMessage Stickers
• Support for all iPhones and iPads
• Play with your Xbox One, PS4 or MFi controller
Awards and recognition:
• "GDC Summer 2020" Artwork selected at GDC Artists gallery
• "TIGA Games Industry Awards 2018" Finalist, Creativity Award, Strategy Game
• "Indie Prize 2018" Finalist
• "Ping Awards 2017" Finalist, Mobile Game
• "TIGA Games Industry Awards 2017" Finalist, Puzzle Game
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m not really a puzzle person, but was drawn to the aesthetics of this game. Turns out, I’m kind of a puzzle person after all, and this game is pretty rad! Well polished, super clean minimalism at it’s best. Looking forward to your future releases!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much!
Good with a few nits
I like the relaxed approach. The colors weren’t comfortable for me, tiring, in fact. Also, was I the only one who wanted a way to see what levels I’ve finished. I feel like I’m never starting in the same place. How do you know what you’ve missed?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. You can see your progress in the level select menu. Each level have dots corresponding to their objectives. When a dot is white it means you don't have completed the objective, when it is gold it means you have fulfilled the objective. When you play a level that has more than one objective you can also see these dots at the bottom right. You can tap on them to see what are all your objectives in this level. Hope that clarify how you see your progress. Have fun!
Excellent gameplay and relaxing
Beautiful graphics, relaxing gameplay, just beautifully designed, please make more like it or add new levels, Thank you !!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lozange Lab
- 189 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Lozange Lab
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.