Create custom swim practices. Program them into your Swimnerd Pace Clock from your iPhone or iPad.
“Programming sets with the app allows me to concentrate on each interval without having to do any math while hypoxic. My swim workouts actually feel easier due to the precision pacing and programmability this clock allows.” – Chris H.
“It has changed the way we do workouts for the better. I can run any interval I want. I have my workouts planned and just hit start.” – Arnoldo P.
“The fact that you can program a practice in with send offs from your phone makes life very convenient.” – Dean B.
WRITING A WORKOUT IS FAST AND EASY
• Select between SCY/SCM/LCM
• Add any custom number of Rounds, Repetitions, and Intervals
• Create Ladder sets, ascending or descending, with just a couple clicks
• Choose your Energy Zone (Warm Up, En1, En2, En3, Sp1, Sp2, Sp3, Recovery, Extra Rest)
• Save, Edit, and Copy your favorite sets
• Upload a picture of your handwritten practice to go with your new digital copy.
• Power On/Off
• Count Up/Count Down
• Pace Clock Mode (default count up to 59:59 and turn over endlessly)
• Real Time Mode (how much long until practice is over?)
• Stop Watch Mode (create a shot clock that counts down that can be reset)
• Goal Setting – create and save your goals for all courses (SCY/SCM/LCM)
• Countdown the Days until your swim meet by adding the date of your big meet
• % of Improvement based on your Personal Best times (PB’s)
• Connect to Swimnerd Pace Clock
• Water Polo
• Stop Watch
• Time Converter
• Pace Calculator
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Swimnerd is free to download and use.
- Bug fix for large swimming sets not start in Practice
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best swim app out there
There is nothing else like this that helps me train and track practices as well as a lot of other functionality that I’m still learning. #1!!!
Alper JCC Miami & Swim Nerd
We're big fans of Swim Nerd here at the Alper JCC in Miami. We started a brand new Aquatics department last year and Swim Nerd has been there ever step of the way as we grow. Thanks Nate 😎🌴🏊🏽♀️
- Derek J. Gelber
SwimNerd on AppleWatch
Any plans to make app for AppleWatch?
Developer Response ,
It is in the works.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.