DIVE INTO THE PERFECT DAYCATION WITH SWIMPLY
Discover a world of unique private pools in your city! Swimply gives you convenient access to the thousands of private spaces fit for any occasion and any one–even pets. From family time, to pool parties, a little solo rest and relaxation, or a family celebration, there’s a Swimply for every moment. Download the Swimply app today!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SEARCH TO FIND YOUR IDEAL SPACE
Find and book your private experience by the hour with Swimply. Whether you're seeking a private space for a few laps, planning a memorable hangout with friends, or looking for quality family time by the pool (even with your furry friend if allowed by the host), Swimply has got you covered. You can search by category, location, price, group size, amenities, and so much more. Rent your private pool with Swimply today!
HAPPINESS IS JUST A CLICK AWAY
Launch the Swimply app on your iPhone and dive into a seamless booking experience. Set your preferences and effortlessly browse and book the perfect private pool that matches your needs. Connect with hosts before or during your booking to get answers to any questions you may have. Never worry, your reservation details are right in your hand at all times for convenience on the day of your booking.
SHARE YOUR PASSION, SHARE YOUR SPACE
Share your space with others by becoming a Swimply host. List your pool, set your rules, and manage availability with ease. Join our vibrant community of hosts and start earning from your private pool. Get support from our dedicated team to make the most of your hosting experience. As a host, you can earn up to $5k/month by renting your private space by the hour.
Unlock the joy of private experiences with Swimply and escape locally. Download Swimply and start creating unforgettable memories today.
- New! Swimply hosts can now add promotions to their listings. These listings will appear in a special “Deals” section in search results
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea—missing important information
I have yet to book but I think this is a brilliant idea. However, I have a couple of reservations (no pun intended 🙃)
1. I don’t see a way or a process for connecting with the owner prior to paying. How do I know what to do? Do we just show up? Do I go to the front door or is there a side/back gate or entrance? What are the rules? Can we bring snacks? So on and so forth. It seems awkward to just show up at someone’s house and haven’t spoken with them or at least emailed with them about expectations and general info. I think there should be a tutorial or steps listed for how this all works and what to expect. Perhaps all of this comes after booking but I’m very hesitant to put in my payment information without knowing fully what to expect and to what I’m committing. Quite honestly, I was ready to book today but when the payment screen came up so fast (no information about arriving, the pool itself, communication with the homeowner, etc.), I was turned off and decided not to book. I just need more information before paying.
2. It would be extremely helpful to have details of each pool listed. How deep is it? Is the depth gradual or is it-let’s say-5ft all the way around? I’d think this type of information would be tremendously helpful to families in making decisions about which pools fit their needs.
Potential to be amazing
I will definitely raise my rating to 5 stars once they fix a few things:
1. They offer a $5 credit for every person you refer (the referral also gets a $5 credit) but that credit doesn’t actually show up. I’ve had to email twice about this, and am still waiting on some credits to show. It’s a great incentive for helping promote this new service, and I’ve gotten a lot of interest from posting on social media about it, but it’s hard to tell people they’ll get $5 and then it doesn’t happen. I don’t know if it’s a technical glitch or if they just don’t want people to have the $$ so it purposefully doesn’t work. As a single apartment dweller desperate for some pool time, the credits will help me to afford some of the higher priced pools. It will also help more people to try the service out if they’re not paying the full amount on something they view as new and risky!
2. While I love that they now have a way to “favorite” pools, they need a function to hide certain pools. It’s frustrating to constantly sift through places that look uninhabitable or seem to be outright scams.
3. The locations on some of the pools seems way off. A pool shown to be in Studio City on the map is actually 30 miles away in Santa Clarita.
4. Other minor app issues like the stretching/altering of photos and things I’m sure they’re already working on.
Overall I loved my one experience I’ve had booking and swimming at a pool, and really wish to have many more!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the amazing feedback!
To address the referal system, we just check and it seems to be working great.
Make sure that you and the person you are referring have 100% complete accounts including a profile picture and a bio and then you should be all set!
Thank you for spreading the love and bearing with us as we continue to optimize our app!
I’m blown away how fast money is taken off your debit card and as soon as it did all the things besides the pool that were shown in the picture started to cost me more!! some per hour like to use the chairs it’s $25 more an hour. Or the grill is $50 more an hour or whatever and even to watch the TV they have set out there by the pool. It’s $100 if I got to pay $25 an hour to sit somewhere in somebody’s chair you’re ridiculous! And the second worst part is as soon as I paid my money (it went through quick on my card.) That’s the only thing that went through quick. The guy who was hosting the pool tripled the rate right after I paid for it! No, he won’t return my message and he asked for me to get back with him ASAP for what so we won’t answer me?! This is ridiculous. This could’ve been a good thing, but it’s not. I reserved this pole for my grandkids to have a before school bash. End of summer thing but now it’s ruined their upset I’m upset! Bad business procedures now I just need to get my money back so I can figure out what else I can do with them at last minute! Enough through it all I have to fight to get my money back that took off my card really quick before I was even given a reservation number or anything!!! And my reservation is still pending. This is a mess which I don’t need right now. I gave you one star which I feel like isn’t even deserving. All I wanted to do was have fun with my grandkids before they had to go back to school. Now it’s all Ruined!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Swimply Inc
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © SWIMPLY INC 2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.