Swimsync is an excellent swimming app to organise and track your swim times. The app is designed for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Swimsync makes it easy to get up-to-date and organise your swimming life! You can save results for multiple swimmers, group their times into meets, strokes and distances, graph their times and view all swimmer's best times in one screen. In this new build, swimsync will also save results for yards and meters distances. In addition, with the new Team Times function, coaches can rank their swimmers' swim times and view their teams' personal best times.
All the swimming features you require in one excellent app:
• Set up swimsync for multiple swimmers
• Save yards and meters times
• Import swim results from a global database
• View personal best times all in one screen
• Backup your app and sync with your other devices
• Graph lap splits and chart progress
• Customise distances for Open Water swims
• Share results with others and keep coaches and family up-to-date with your swim times
• Save times directly from the in-built stopwatch
ALL YOUR SWIM TIMES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
Streamlined the manual entry of lap split times.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What? I'm just a swimmer looking for something pother than that terrible new update for meet mobile And this is confusing do not get it
- Kathryn Donaldson
- 34.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Kathryn Donaldson
- In-App Purchases
- Share swim results $0.99
- Import from 'My Swim Results' $0.99
- Sync and backup swimsync $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.