See instant replay of your own golf swing after the shot. Automatically create and print beautiful swing sequence photo. PGA show "Best Overall Product" Swing Profile is the only golf app that automatically captures and plays back your golf swing completely handsfree. No sensor required. Perfect for golf training, swing analysis and coaching. Download now and witness the world's Fastest Golf Swing Analyzer and Training Aid!
Swing Profile features include:
* Auto-Replay Golf Training - playback your golf swing in slow motion right after the shot so you can continuously refine your technique
* Auto Swing Detection - film your own golf swing hands-free on a mobile holder
* Auto Create Swing Sequence - like Golf Digest pull-out pages
* Auto Draw Swing Plane
* Auto Trim Video to just the 2-second swing motion
* Auto Synchronise any two golf swings
* Tools for golf schools and golf teams: Voice-over, High Speed Recording, Group Chat, Cloud Storage and more
* Opportunity to list your business in the Coach Directory to attract more students
* Already used by golf coaches worldwide for teaching
Awarded “Best Overall Product” and “Best Market Research” at the 2012 PGA Merchandise Show, SwingProfile golf swing analyzer, training aid and coaching is a must-have for golfers of all level.
See what some of the pro golfers say about Swing Profile:
A brilliant golf swing analysis app that bleeds efficiency for the busy golf instructor…continuous recording with auto-trim, auto draw of swing plane/shoulder plane/vertical reference lines, side by side analysis/video overlay tools with automatic swing synchronization, and my favorite…frame-by-frame sequence view...I believe!
Deb Vangellow, LPGA Master Professional, 2012 LPGA National Teacher Of The Year
I’m impressed with Swing Profile. It’s incredibly time efficient and easy to use. As a golf professional, it is very important not to waste my client’s time when teaching. The degree of automation provided is exactly what I need to deliver the swing information correctly and quickly.
Scott Pickett, NZPGA – Head Coach of North Shore Golf Club
Swing Profile is an amazing development in swing analysis software. In a few easy steps you can record and view your swing in a number of key positions, helping you to see and understand the swing changes you are working on with your PGA Professional. This application is an absolute must buy for all golfers who enjoy practicing and improving their swing.
Stephen Cowan, NZPGA – Head Coaching Professional, Complete Golf
About Swing Profile auto-renewable subscription:
1) Elite: $9.99 monthly, $99.99 annually (17% off)
2) Coach : $19.99 monthly, $199.99 annually (17% off)
- Availability of subscription plans may vary from time to time.
- Price may vary by location
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Swing Profile is the essential golf analysis software for coaches and the perfect golf training aid for golfers of all level.
Hardware requirement: iPhone 5 or later; iPad 2 or later
* iOS 12 compatible
* iPhone X compatible
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A couple of weeks ago I noticed another golfer at the driving range with a tablet attached to his bag. When he took a break to look at it, I went over and asked what he had. He graciously, and with great enthusiasm, introduced me to Swing Profile. I had spent significant $$ with GolfTec and here were most of the key features in this app at a much better price. I had been trying a number of "tips" to help my swing - with minimal success. One group of swings with Swing Profile and I saw that my head remained aligned with my hips, thus coming up and out of the swing very early. I've practicing on my deck, but my first 5 holes on the course - before the rain hit - were great improvement. I think this app is a real gem!! Easy to use and very effective!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We're happy that your swing improved after using our app.
I’ve been using this app for over a year now and love it! I feel like the only way to improve your golf swing is to actually watch a replay of your swing, focus on correcting something, and then watch it again. This app is by far the best on the market for doing just that! I love how it automatically records my swing. I also love how you can draw on the recording so it’s easier to identify if my head is moving or body is swaying. One of the most unexpected benefits is watching the progression of my swing over the year. I like to compare my swing today to what it was a year ago (the app also makes comparing swings super easy). This allows me to really dial in what’s working and what’s not. Highly recommend this app!
Invaluable practice aid
3 handicap and I use it every range session — easy and automatic swing reviews, very reliable captures once aligned properly. Replay Mode shows you the just completed swing and with 2 taps you can look at it frame by frame. Sometimes I setup my iPad down the line and iPhone face on for both views at once. If you have any aspirations to improve you need a portable 360 degree mirror for instant feedback and Swing Profile for feedback on whether you’re doing what you think you’re doing in the swing itself. Highly recommended!
Developer Response ,
Hi David, great to hear that you're using Swing Profile so effectively to help improve your swing. Wonderful!
- Swing Profile Limited
- 99.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Swing Profile Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Swing Profile Elite $8.99
- Swing Profile Elite $7.99
- Swing Profile Elite $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.