* Featured on the Apple Watch Series 4 website
* Developed under the guidance of Andy Roddick & James Blake
Want to know your first serve speed and break point conversion? Now you can, with Swing®.
The world's first social network and smart coach for tennis.
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Explore point histories and head to head records
• Generate video highlight reels of your best points
• View smart recommendations for improvement after each session
• Watch exclusive coaching videos featuring top tennis pros
Apple Watch Features
• Analyze swing speed, spin, and shot distribution
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Synchronize scores with other Apple Watches on the court
• Use Siri to start tennis practices and matches
• Save tennis workouts to the Activity and Health apps
Use Swing® on Apple Watch to track your scores point-by-point, log your tennis workouts, and analyze your swing. Use Swing® on iPhone to discover nearby players and courts, schedule matches ahead of time, and track your scores game-by-game during changeovers. Share match highlight reels on social media with your scores and stats overlaid, and analyze your match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
PARENTS, COACHES, & TEAMS
Use Swing® on iPhone to track your students' scores point-by-point from the sidelines in Umpire Mode. Keep track of detailed stats like winners, unforced errors, first serve percentage, and break point conversion. Analyze your students' video highlights and match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"Swing® is a game-changer because it gives all players insight into their game in a way that usually only the pros have access to."
- John Lamble, ATP Ranked Pro
"While I love that Swing® analyzes my groundstrokes, the most important benefit to me is that it allows me to track my health data during play. This has motivated me to get out and hit more."
- Jason Ontog, Director at USTA Tennessee
"For the first time, clubs have the ability to bring a Grand Slam feel to their matches by projecting the scoreboard to any TV equipped with Apple TV. This wouldn't have been possible without Swing®."
- David Rossolatos, Coordinator at Tennis Alberta
"Swing® constantly pushes updates - sometimes the night before a major event - to cater to our needs. No one does scoring better."
- Rashid Ahmad, Founder of touchtennis
**** SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
Subscribe to Swing® Premium to unlock:
• Historical stats graphs for your last 10, 30, or infinite hits
• Head to head records against non-Swing users
• Swing speed, spin, and distribution graphs for unlimited shots per session
Subscribe to Swing® Pro to unlock:
• Smart insights pinpointing specific metrics to improve after each match or practice
• Exclusive coaching videos featuring top tennis pros
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Subscription payments will be made via your iTunes account and will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiration, one month from purchase date for monthly (or one year from purchase date for yearly). Turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before expiration in your iTunes Store settings to let your subscription lapse.
The current price of Swing® Premium is $4.99 USD per month (or $29.99 USD per year) and the current price of Swing® Pro is $9.99 USD per month (or $59.99 USD per year). Prices may vary by country.
Terms of Service: https://swing.tennis/terms/
New iOS Features:
• Video AI Competition: New artificial intelligence features are coming this fall - compete with your friends to get early access!
iOS and watchOS Fixes:
• Improved stability and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad (updated review)
After some initial glitches to get it to work on my watch, I’ve now used it a couple of times for some hitting sessions/clinics. It sometimes misreads shots - interpreting overheads as serves, but honestly that should be expected to some degree. It also misinterpreted some other shots (volleys as flat forehands, or sometimes calling a forehand a backhand) but I would say it gets it right about 85-90% of the time, which I think is a pretty good number for a watch based swing tracker. It’s cool to look over the data after you’re done and see what a hit by hit breakdown types of shots you hit, the MPH and RPM of those shots, and the other data available to you. It’s nice that it also tells you what you need to work on and what you did well post-session/match. I’m going to keep it and see if it continues to learn my game and get better. I think it’s worth a shot if you’re really into digging into the data behind your game and how to apply that data to improve.
Developer Response ,
Hi Don, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to resolve this issue. Generally the solution is to power off your phone and watch for 30 seconds and delete/reinstall the app. Doing this process a few times usually resolves any issues with the app not loading on Apple Watch. Sorry and thank you!
Great app with flaws
Great app to track scores, friends, practices and match stats, and some swing stats. It works mostly great with watch. Has a lot of potential.
But want to talk about flaws as they annoying. Have issues with watch portion which is the reason I use it.
1) crashing issues which to fix have to remove and re add app to watch. Happens often enough to be frustrating
2) need ability to turn off crown scoring. Wear watch on right hand that also has wrist band for sweat. Between sweatband or hand on other side with semi western grip it always adds extra points. This occurs pretty much every point and multiple times to the point where I don’t even want to use and I’m paying the top level of subscription. If not fixed I will drop subscription as pointless if having to fight to keep score and stats properly. *** huge issue *** easy fix. On off button
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Sorry about the crashing issues you’ve been experiencing; we will investigate. And sure, we can add the ability to toggle the Digital Crown scoring — great suggestion! In the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll be able to help you right away!
Best tennis app I’ve ever used!
For so long I had been waiting for an app like this one! It’s hard to find players to hit with nearby where I live. This app has been perfect for helping me find other players in my area who are a similar skill level as me. The in-app messaging system makes it easy to schedule practices/matches. The app’s design layout is also very intuitive. The recommendations I get from Swing Pro help target areas of my game that need improving. Each week I look at my match stats and see where I need most improvement and make that my focus for the week. Within a year of using the app I’ve gone from a 3.0 to a 4.0! I recommend it to any tennis player or coach!
- Mangolytics Inc.
- 106.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mangolytics Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Swing™ Premium Monthly $4.99
- Swing™ Pro Monthly $9.99
- Swing™ Premium Yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.