Developed under the guidance of Andy Roddick and James Blake. Built by A.I. experts from Tesla and Apple.
SwingVision's proprietary A.I. provides real-time video analysis and coaching using just a single iPhone or iPad camera!
• Train at home with hitting, footwork & doubles drills
• Track shot/spin type and ball speed/trajectory on the court
• Analyze shot depth, spread, accuracy and rally length
• Create video highlights of your best rallies and points
• Get actionable coaching advice after each session
Apple Watch Features:
• Track shot/spin type and swing speed on the court
• Track scores and professional-level match stats
• Use Siri to start tennis practices and matches
• Save tennis workouts to Apple Activity and HealthKit
Use SwingVision® on Apple Watch to track your scores point-by-point, log your tennis workouts, and analyze your swing. Use SwingVision® on iPhone/iPad for deeper analysis of shot patterns, placement and accuracy. Review video footage shot-by-shot or point-by-point, share pro-quality match highlights on social media with scores and stats overlaid, and get coaching advice after every session.
PARENTS, COACHES, & TEAMS
Use SwingVision® on iPhone/iPad to track your students' scores point-by-point from the sidelines. Keep track of detailed stats like winners, unforced errors, first serve percentage, and break point conversion. Analyze your students' video highlights and match stats over time to objectively pinpoint areas for improvement.
**** VALIDATED BY PROS ****
"SwingVision is the first solution to bring sports intelligence to any court in the world, using just your smartphone. I’m thrilled to work with the team as they push the boundaries of tennis and technology."
- Andy Roddick
"On tour, we had to pay thousands of dollars to achieve our potential on the court. Now, thanks to SwingVision, professional-grade technology is available in a handy app for tennis players of every level."
- James Blake
**** SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
Subscribe to SwingVision® Premium to unlock:
• Unlimited on-court ball tracking per month
• Private notes on any match or player
• Data exporting for customized offline analysis
Subscribe to SwingVision® Pro to unlock:
• Shot depth, spread, accuracy and speed by player
• Heatmap filters for shot / spin type
• Video filters for player and shot / spin type
• Smart insights pinpointing what to improve after each session
• Exclusive coaching videos and drills from top tennis pros
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription. Subscription payments will be made via your iTunes account and will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiration, one month from purchase date for monthly (or one year from purchase date for yearly). Turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before expiration in your iTunes Store settings to let your subscription lapse.
The current price of SwingVision® Premium is $6.99 USD per month (or $59.99 USD per year) and the current price of SwingVision® Pro is $14.99 USD per month (or $119.99 USD per year). Prices may vary by country.
Terms of Service: https://swing.vision/terms/
New iOS Features:
• A.I. Highlights: View automatically generated video highlights with just a single tap!
• Rally by Rally Video Export: Export your entire match with all dead time removed!
• Rally by Rally Video Playback: Quickly seek through each rally and filter playback by rally length!
• 1:1 aspect ratio for video playback and export
• Improved shot velocity accuracy
• Improved volley and overhead shot detection
• Improved rally start and end timings
• Improved Match Settings navigation and usability
• Improved video playback scrubbing and shot/rally seeking
• Fixed Final Score matches being converted into practices
• Fixed video recording view dismissing after export completes
• Fixed serves not appearing in Shot by Shot playback for scored matches
• Fixed crashing when trying to start a drill
• Fixed 4:3 aspect ratio playback for iPad
Notes et avisTout afficher
Not bad (updated review)
After some initial glitches to get it to work on my watch, I’ve now used it a couple of times for some hitting sessions/clinics. It sometimes misreads shots - interpreting overheads as serves, but honestly that should be expected to some degree. It also misinterpreted some other shots (volleys as flat forehands, or sometimes calling a forehand a backhand) but I would say it gets it right about 85-90% of the time, which I think is a pretty good number for a watch based swing tracker. It’s cool to look over the data after you’re done and see what a hit by hit breakdown types of shots you hit, the MPH and RPM of those shots, and the other data available to you. It’s nice that it also tells you what you need to work on and what you did well post-session/match. I’m going to keep it and see if it continues to learn my game and get better. I think it’s worth a shot if you’re really into digging into the data behind your game and how to apply that data to improve.
Réponse du développeur ,
Hi Don, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to resolve this issue. Generally the solution is to power off your phone and watch for 30 seconds and delete/reinstall the app. Doing this process a few times usually resolves any issues with the app not loading on Apple Watch. Sorry and thank you!
I am very happy with this app. I have subscribed for the pro version and using it 3 times a week mainly to track score, stats. The major flaw I noticed is when using the iwatch in the wrist of your forehand arm to track shots, it consistently misinterpret serves by overheads. Being a developer myself, i think an easy fix would be for the app to track the first shot of every point and every shot after a “fault” as a serve. Don't look for type of shot or movement pattern, every first shot would always be a serve.
Hope I could see that fix coming with the future version.
Other than that, I enjoy this app very much and I am happy to support a refreshing idea like this is.
A colossal mess since watchOS 5
Swing used to be my go-to tennis workout tracker, but it's impossible for me to recommend it anymore in light of the veritable litany of bugs that have rendered the app almost unusable on watchOS 5. When the app finally manages to start a workout, glitches pervade the in-session experience: sometimes the Settings screen will persistently appear and make it impossible to view in-practice stats (or even stop the practice), workouts often fail to get saved to Apple Health, pressing the “Stop” but won’t actually stop the session…the list goes on. The Swing watchOS app has always lacked a little bit of polish around the edges, which is fine, but this degree of usability-hindering behavior often leads me to just use Apple’s Workout app and spare myself the headache. Were these issues to be ironed out, this would once again be among the best apps for an Apple Watch-owning tennis player available on the App Store.
Réponse du développeur ,
Hi we apologize for any of the issues you’ve been having. We’ve resolved these bugs in 4.2.1. In the future, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and we will be able to address your concerns immediately. Thank you :)
- Mangolytics Inc.
- 373.4 Mo
Nécessite iOS 13.0 et watchOS 4.2 ou version ultérieure. Compatible avec iPhone, iPad et iPod touch.
- © 2020 Mangolytics Inc.
- Achats intégrés
- SwingVision® Premium Monthly $6.99
- SwingVision® Pro Monthly $14.99
- SwingVision® Pro Yearly $119.99
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.
Faites tout ce que vous voulez dans cette app en utilisant seulement votre voix.