FREE Credit Card Swiper with new merchant account
Swipe is the safe and secure way to process credit cards.
Credit Card Swiper now available for all gateways - www.appninjas.com/swiper
OTHER TOP FEATURES
+ Quick-pick inventory list
+ Accept international currencies
+ Customizable email receipts with GPS map and signature capture
"(With Swipe) the support is top-notch, and it’s a breeze to set up: 5 STARS" -- appmodo.com
"Swipe has been working great for me. It's made a huge change in how we do business." -- Steve Curtis
You need a merchant account to process credit cards. If don't have one, we offer one of the best deals around:
or email us at email@example.com
Existing merchant? Use your own merchant account with Swipe! We are the only independently owned (non-bank owned) credit card terminal on the iPhone, so we work for you, our customers.
• Signature Capture: Capture your customers' signatures electronically and they are emailed to you.
• Authorize.Net Certified: One of the only iPhone applications approved for security and compliance by Authorize.Net: www.appninjas.com/authnet_certified
• Customizable: Add your company name to the top of the Swipe terminal to inspire customer confidence
• Take Tips: Set a default tip amount and watch profits soar!
• Fast and convenient: Single screen entry means you're done with the transaction and onto the next customer in a snap.
"I was able to process 3 credit cards in about 15 seconds. Pretty amazing." -- James Scherber, Tech-Pacifica Consulting Group
• Safer: Swipe has been evaluated by a PCI QSA and found to meet current PA-DSS standards.
• History: Quickly look at what transactions you've made in the past (plus refund and void for AuthNet customers)
• Advanced Fraud Detection: You can enter the address for full Address Verification (AVS) support with ZIP and CVV code
• Turns your iPhone into a Credit Card Terminal with support for all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Maestro, Solo & Switch
• Team-Ready: One account can be installed across multiple phones with our easy online management portal.
• Compatible with RingitUp: manage your orders, calculate totals, and more.
• Supports Edge, 3G & WiFi connections
• Sends beautiful, customizable email receipts to your customers that show a map of where the transaction occurred and their signature
Swipe supports the following payment gateways: Authorize.Net, NMI or Compatible Gateway, Verifi, Transaction Central, Beanstream, Bluefin, BluePay, Braintree, CyberAuthorize, CyberSource, ExpiTrans, First Data, FastCharge, Gateway.io, GoToBilling, Merchant Anywhere, Merchant’s First Choice, MerchantPlus Navigate, MerchantWARE, PayPal PayFlow, PayPal Website Payments Pro ('Signature' method only), PayTrace, Pin Payments, Pivotal, PlanetAuthorize, Quantum, Sage Payment Solutions, SecurePay, Stripe, USAePay, and any Authorize.Net-compatible gateway, such as eProcessingNetwork
Swipe supports the following international currencies: USD, GBP, CAD, EUR, JPY, AUD, NZD, CHF, DKK, SEK, MXN
INSTALL & USER GUIDES:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with anything at all.
If you're just getting started, please read the following setup guide which should explain what you need to start accepting credit cards with Swipe:
Ratings and Reviews
I have run thousands of fast successful transactions over the last few years since this app first came out. It’s extremely reliable, which is SO important. Except for only a couple of glitchy moments in the years I’ve used this app, it has worked perfectly. When those glitches occurred, tech support was concerned, quick to react, and fixed things immediately with personal care and follow-up. I also like the webpage. It so easy to quickly set up or edit wording for email receipts.
This is a real review.
My business is the Nancy Shepherd House B&B in Winchester VA. Google it.
This has help my business significantly
Once I started using this app, my business has grown. It's so convenient and easy to use. As long as I have my phone (which is all the time) I can take payments anytime. The customers love that I can take credit and debit cards.
Great app, flawless installation, wonderful support
I've been looking for credit card processing software that works with my Paypal account and this one is perfect. The developer is accessible and responsive, my integration with Paypal's Website Payments Pro was simple, clearly explained and worked the first try. I'm hoping that the new SDK 3.0 update coming this summer will finally allow developers to integrate card swipers and receipt printers. But even without that, getting immediate approval of charges feels a lot more secure than using my knucklebuster and typing charge slips into a virtual terminal at the end of the business day, all the while worrying about declined cards. The developer has established an affiliation with a couple good merchant accounts/gateways and the rates look really good. I may be making the switch from Paypal to take advantage of the great rates he has negotiated. All in all a great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.