Choose SWIPEBY for curbside convenience from the best local restaurants.
How It Works
• Zero-fee mobile ordering and curbside service from local restaurants.
• Explore the full menu when browsing your favorite restaurants. Choose and customize your items. Pay securely in the app. Drive to the restaurant and park in the designated SWIPEBY space. Upon arrival, a waiter will bring the food to your car. No need to call, go inside, or honk your horn—the entire process is fully automated. (You can also choose to pick up inside.)
Features (Explore, Filter, & Save)
• Explore the menus of restaurants around you (even if they’re closed).
• Explore only the food you’re interested in.
• See the food before your order it.
• Filter by distance, food preparation time, price, and type of food.
• Create a list of your favorite dishes.
• Create a list of your favorite restaurants.
• Save your preferences.
And So Much More...
• Daily food discounts.
• Secure payment processing.
• Earn free food credits with our referral program.
• View order history and quickly reorder a dish you’ve enjoyed before.
bug fixes and performance enhancement
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app! It saves me time as I can order dinner for the family on my phone and pick it up on my way home. The pick up is quick and seamless. When I pull up they know I arrived and the waiter brings it out to my car. One of the best things is the range of restaurant options. Our favorite restaurants don’t have a drive-thru and we can’t afford delivery all that often. So having quick access to quality food is awesome. Since SWIPEBY doesn’t charge me a fee to use the app I pay in store prices which is great on the pocket book. You’d be surprise how expensive it is to feed three daughters! Every cent matters! Ha! We use curbside for our groceries and now we can use it for our meals. Game changer!
Photographs not appealing enough. Prices seem high
This is a decent idea for an app. But it’s clearly at an early and less functional stage. I have not tried ordering anything, just explored the app.
The photography is not particularly appealing. Whatever algorithm is choosing menu items and combinations needs work. I keep seeing the same or similar stuff I already swiped left. Also, I’d like a description of the menu item and ingredients without clicking deeper into the app.
Plus, the prices seem way higher than they would be in the restaurant. I think this is function of pairing odd foods together. One suggestion from O’Brien’s deli seemed to be a $20 catering dish of Cole slaw with a side of fries and a drink.
There also seems to be a problem finding the app in the App Store on an iPad. I could only install on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Yes, in late 2017 did we just release our first beta.
We have optimized our algorithms, implemented a new style guide for images and the pricing matches the prices when dining insight the restaurant. We also don't pair items anymore.
The best, now you can use SWIPEBY to get curbside service at many local restaurants.
Your feedback and the feedback of many others helped us to build SWIPEBY to what is today. We will constantly improve our the app, build new features and eliminate bugs.
Delicious food, great idea, and fun ordering
I love how visual the app is and has some of my favorite restaurants, like Local. I am definitely going to be ordering some delicious food from it. One of the people whose working on it really made it seem like this is going to be the next big thing, happy to be an early user of it. I love the idea of making food ordering fun and convenient. And if the people that run it have as much energy and enthusiasm as the person I met, I am sure this is going to take off anytime. Super cool it’s happening here in
- Neighbor, Inc
- 53.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Neighbor Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.