Choose SWIPEBY for curbside convenience from the best local restaurants.
How It Works
• Zero-fee mobile ordering and curbside service from local restaurants.
• Explore the full menu when browsing your favorite restaurants. Choose and customize your items. Pay securely in the app. Drive to the restaurant and park in the designated SWIPEBY space. Upon arrival, a waiter will bring the food to your car. No need to call, go inside, or honk your horn—the entire process is fully automated. (You can also choose to pick up inside.)
Features (Explore, Filter, & Save)
• Explore the menus of restaurants around you (even if they’re closed).
• Explore only the food you’re interested in.
• See the food before your order it.
• Filter by distance, food preparation time, price, and type of food.
• Create a list of your favorite dishes.
• Create a list of your favorite restaurants.
• Save your preferences.
And So Much More...
• Daily food discounts.
• Secure payment processing.
• Earn free food credits with our referral program.
• View order history and quickly reorder a dish you’ve enjoyed before.
1. Bug fixes.
2. UI/UX Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Delicious food, great idea, and fun ordering
I love how visual the app is and has some of my favorite restaurants, like Local. I am definitely going to be ordering some delicious food from it. One of the people whose working on it really made it seem like this is going to be the next big thing, happy to be an early user of it. I love the idea of making food ordering fun and convenient. And if the people that run it have as much energy and enthusiasm as the person I met, I am sure this is going to take off anytime. Super cool it’s happening here in
Photographs not appealing enough. Prices seem high
This is a decent idea for an app. But it’s clearly at an early and less functional stage. I have not tried ordering anything, just explored the app.
The photography is not particularly appealing. Whatever algorithm is choosing menu items and combinations needs work. I keep seeing the same or similar stuff I already swiped left. Also, I’d like a description of the menu item and ingredients without clicking deeper into the app.
Plus, the prices seem way higher than they would be in the restaurant. I think this is function of pairing odd foods together. One suggestion from O’Brien’s deli seemed to be a $20 catering dish of Cole slaw with a side of fries and a drink.
There also seems to be a problem finding the app in the App Store on an iPad. I could only install on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Yes, in late 2017 did we just release our first beta.
We have optimized our algorithms, implemented a new style guide for images and the pricing matches the prices when dining insight the restaurant. We also don't pair items anymore.
The best, now you can use SWIPEBY to get curbside service at many local restaurants.
Your feedback and the feedback of many others helped us to build SWIPEBY to what is today. We will constantly improve our the app, build new features and eliminate bugs.
I’m a big fan of SWIPEBY! As a mother, it has saved me so much time. The food is ready, there is a designated pick up spot reducing confusion, the menus have gotten increasingly easier to navigate, AND I don’t have to get anyone out of the car to collect my food! It means I can chose healthier options and not just fast food. Highly recommend. Also, obscenely good customer service/feedback from developer
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Neighbor, Inc
- 52.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Neighbor Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.