Choose from your favorite and best local restaurants and SWIPEBY to get curbside service.
How does it work:
Explore food with pictures from your local restaurants. Choose and customize your items. Pay securely in the app. Drive to the restaurant and stop outside - a waiter will bring your take-out right to your car (you can also choose to pick-up insight). Yes, drive-thru comfort at no additional fee.
- Your favorite restaurant just got a “drive-thru”
- Order on the app, stop in front of the restaurant, a waiter will bring your take-out right to your car
- No need to call, go insight or horn - the entire process is automated
- No additional fees!
Visual Food Ordering & Exploring
- Explore pictures of all the local food around you
- See the food before your order it
- Save a favorite with a right swipe to your wishlist
- Explore only the food you are inserted in
- Filter by distance, food preparation time, price and type of food
So much more
- Daily discounts during the day, just keep swiping to find a great deal
- Explore restaurants and dishes even when places are closed
- Secure payment processing
- Simply re-order something you had in the past
- Customize your dish exactly how you like it
- View order history
Ratings and Reviews
Delicious food, great idea, and fun ordering
I love how visual the app is and has some of my favorite restaurants, like Local. I am definitely going to be ordering some delicious food from it. One of the people whose working on it really made it seem like this is going to be the next big thing, happy to be an early user of it. I love the idea of making food ordering fun and convenient. And if the people that run it have as much energy and enthusiasm as the person I met, I am sure this is going to take off anytime. Super cool it’s happening here in
Photographs not appealing enough. Prices seem high
This is a decent idea for an app. But it’s clearly at an early and less functional stage. I have not tried ordering anything, just explored the app.
The photography is not particularly appealing. Whatever algorithm is choosing menu items and combinations needs work. I keep seeing the same or similar stuff I already swiped left. Also, I’d like a description of the menu item and ingredients without clicking deeper into the app.
Plus, the prices seem way higher than they would be in the restaurant. I think this is function of pairing odd foods together. One suggestion from O’Brien’s deli seemed to be a $20 catering dish of Cole slaw with a side of fries and a drink.
There also seems to be a problem finding the app in the App Store on an iPad. I could only install on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Yes, in late 2017 did we just release our first beta.
We have optimized our algorithms, implemented a new style guide for images and the pricing matches the prices when dining insight the restaurant. We also don't pair items anymore.
The best, now you can use SWIPEBY to get curbside service at many local restaurants.
Your feedback and the feedback of many others helped us to build SWIPEBY to what is today. We will constantly improve our the app, build new features and eliminate bugs.
Curbside changed my routine!
Swipe by app has changed my daily routine completely! Instead of waiting 20-30 minutes in the restaurant to pick up or paying overcharged delivery fees, now I can simply pull up by the sign and get my food hassle free, without wasting time and for same price as normal. I love the app and will continue using it daily!! The interface is wonderful, peaceful and yummy!
- Neighbor, Inc
- 41 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Neighbor
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.