SWIPECRAFT - Idle Mining Game is beautiful and exciting incremental idle mining game based on swipe mechanics.
Give Gary the digger his pickaxe and send him off to mine different resources: stone, iron, copper and other metals hidden in the depths of dark dungeons!
Sell resources to hire new workers or use them to craft upgrades and equipment! Deepen into the mine, destroy rock walls on your way and open undiscovered locations!
Use mined resources and coins earned with such a hard work wisely to dig to the core of the Earth and unlock all achievements!
But stay careful, there are spiders hanging from the top of tunnels, knock them down to earn useful bonuses and diamonds!
* Swipe to earn resources
* Several types of resources to unlock. Dig deeper to unlock all of them!
* Change Gary’s clothes and equip him. Buy him new hats, shoes, clothes, pickaxes, etc.
* 200 achievements. Dare to unlock at least half of them!
* Miner’s rage. Furious Gary earns resources by himself!
* More than 10 types of workers. Buy workers, so that they mine resources for you!
* More than 200 upgrades for Gary, workers and the chest. Use mined resources to craft them.
* Chest-mimic. Gary’s loyal friend!
* Bioms. Mine to magma circumfluous mines or deep into icy north dungeons.
* Do it your way, swipe or idle, but not click! Unlike other incremental idle games, in SWIPECRAFT you have to swipe, not click!
Have suggestions or ideas? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. This game was developed by a group of three students from Russia. This is our first project, please don’t judge! Thanks c:
1) Added German language.
2) Fixed bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game but my one problem is I can’t see my trophies but besides that great work guys
The first 2 days are ok. However there seems to be zero end game thought here. After mine 88ish your pick does no damage relatively speaking and there’s no more upgrades to buy. This means your income is coming 100% passively and since income earned offline is doubled by watching an ad upon login your better off closing the game then logging in later and doubling the income then immediately logging off again. Any game that is most efficient when not being played, well, has a problem. This is missing any sort of rebirth system that other idle games have. There’s no restart and go faster mechanic. And there’s literally nothing to do or buy at a certain point. So. Fun at first but definitely not something even playable after a short time as is.
- Gennady Mashukov
- 623.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 ИП Машуков Г.С.
- In-App Purchases
- 70 diamonds $0.99
- 180 diamonds $1.99
- 500 diamonds $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.