SwipeKeys support of many awesome typefaces in calligraphic, typewriter, display and fantasy font styles everywhere.
For the first time, have exciting fonts and styles in your SMS messages, notes, emails, etc. You won't be limited to one boring font anymore.
SwipeKeys is a full-feature keyboard with many beautiful and elegant themes
– Please check video tutorial from main app and install custom font configuration before typing.
– Install 'Fonts set 01', close SwipeKeys main app from background, then open it again and install 'Fonts set 02'. Close it anytime after successful install.
– Custom fonts only available after installing fonts from SwipeKeys main app.
– Custom fonts only works on iOS devices with SwipeKeys and its fonts properly installed.
– Support many nice and awesome custom fonts
– Swipe, word-suggestion and auto-correction
– Beautiful and elegant themes
– Safely sync with system shortcut list
– Left, right and normal layouts for swipe typing on iPad
– No need for full-access (unless for syncing system text shortcuts momentarily if desired and touch sound)
– Swipe to input number and punctuation
– Swipe-up on Return key to input Emoji
– Swipe-left on space to delete the last word
– Swipe-up on space to change font
– Swipe-up on globe to change theme
– Long press on space key then drag you finger left-right to move the cursor
-Added 2 Alert messages to remind install font set-01 and font set-02
Ratings and Reviews
It works on my phone but other people can't see the text. It shows up as a bunch of boxes with question marks on other people's phones.
Useful for injured hands/avoids repetitive motion
I've only had this a few minutes, but it's already easier to use than the standard iPhone keyboard. Note that I did not purchase this for the fonts, and while I had to install them to get the app to work, I likely won't use them. If I do, I'll update this review.
My hands don't function well and swipe typing is easier than repetitive tapping (and much more private than speech-to-text). It's not perfect, but it's pretty good - best such app I've found so far for iPhone.
Unlike other swipe technology it only deletes the last letter rather than the whole word, but its predictive feature makes correction fairly simple. So far, so good!
This app is not working and the support link does not work.
When sending a text using this app the receiver only gets a little boxes with?‘s inside. No text comes through.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.