Swish completely rethinks everything about practicing your favorite sport. Swish lives on your wrist. And that makes all kinds of new things possible. Instantly see your shooting percentage. See where to take your next shot. Get a phenomenal workout with randomly generated shot locations. Swish even shows you the path to be your best. Explore new ways to drive to the hoop, get to that open shot, break ankles, have fun!
Paths can help you dominate the court. Become more aware of your court presence. Learn to move in ways you never imagined. You will be exhausted after a Swish Paths workout and that’s a good thing. It's incredibly challenging. Adjust agility, distance, & randomness to finely tune your workout.
Designed to be part of you. On your Apple Watch, large easy to tap buttons instantly calculate your shooting percentage. See your makes, misses, total, streaks, graph, and more at a glance. Smoothly zoom in and out of the court on your wrist.
Keep track of your shots any way you want
• Classic: simple buttons or advanced input
• Manual: precisely mark your shot location after every shot
• Automatic: shows you where to shoot your next shot.
• Easily change modes by rotating Digital Crown
Get the most out of every practice
• Relaxed practice: no time limit, endless shots
• Countdown: play under pressure to make that final shot at the buzzer
• Shots: choose the number of shots for each workout to consistently track your performance over time
Be your fittest self
• Heart rate
• Integrated with Health app
• Make each exercise count towards your Activity Energy and Workouts with HealthKit
Take a note of your performance
• Did you tie your shoes a certain way this workout? Make a note of it!
• Dictate a note during your workout to try to explain that incredible shooting percentage
• Rate your performance after any shot
Every shot you take is precisely marked on the court. They show up on iPhone so you can see a summary of your workout. See your shots in AR on the actual playing surface. See lots of red? That means you stink. Green? You are making it rain.
Stats on iPhone
• Scrub through your shots to see your progress
• Use two fingers to select multiple workouts
• Filter to see only your makes or misses
• Filter multiple sports if you play more than one, works with 15+ sports
• Live updating during your workout
• 3D courts and fields on iPhone
• Augmented Reality (AR) is awesome!
• Seriously, it’s really cool, experience your workout in a whole new dimension
• Delete a workout from iPhone
• Export your workout to CSV
• No ads
• Detailed stats to see your daily progress and trends over time
• Help guide
• Accessibility support with VoiceOver
• “Hey Siri, start a basketball workout in Swish”
• Choose your favorite sport
• High quality courts and fields
Three pointers, jump shots, free throws, lay ups, and more. Make your mark on the basketball court.
Keep track of your shooting location from anywhere on the basketball court. Randomly generate spots to shoot from.
Serve it up with Swish, mark the spot where your ace hits the tennis court. Get a sense of your accuracy and precision over time. Let Swish show you where to hit your next serve.
Know your kicking percentage, from PK's to corners. Keep track of all your kicks on the field, simply mark the spot you kicked from. Let Swish choose where to kick your next goal from. Randomly generates spots on the field so you can practice kicking from all angles.
Keep track of your shooting percentage and shot location in these sports:
Football field goal
Baseball strike zone
General target practice
Apple Watch Series 6
Apple Watch Series 5
Apple Watch Series 4
Apple Watch Series 3
Apple Watch Series 2
Apple Watch Series 1
Apple WWDC Scholarship Winner
Happy Holidays 2020!
Compatibility with a future major update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app ever!!
I use this app to improve my shooting skills for basketball and it really is quick and easy to use. The only thing is that in the phone you can't view any stats and that would be a great addition but other than that it is the best Money spent on an app!👏
Edit: I love the new stats and still love the app. The only suggestion I have is to have a goalie option. A lacrosse or soccer goalie would benefit from seeing where they need to work on their saves
Developer Response ,
Update: Swish can now send stats to your iPhone and it’s awesome, I hope you enjoy the update!
I created Swish to help me get better at basketball and I'm happy to hear it helps you too.
Thanks for your review!
Works well except heart rate and health integration
The app works ok except I cannot get the heart rate and health integration to work. I have Swish as a data source in the health app but it does not show any data. The heat rate reading is also hit or miss. It is possible that the phone needs to be connected at all times to the phone for the heart rate to work, but I am not sure. I have done 7 workouts and none of them were transferred to the health app. Hopefully things will get fixed in the next update.
Update: Dear Patrick, thanks for getting back to me. I checked and the heart rate and workout settings are enable in the health app privacy settings. I tried all sorts of different ways to get the app to transfer date to the health app but it does not work. I really like your app and I hope you can resolve these issues in future updates.
Developer Response ,
On your iPhone, check to make sure that Heart Rate and Workouts are enabled in the Settings app > tap Privacy > tap Health > tap Swish. Let me know if that was the issue. Swish does not currently implement Health integration to its fullest potential. I am hard at work on version 1.7 which adds stats to the iPhone app. Expect much improved health support in the next one or two updates.
Simple and nice on watch
I enjoy shooting a basketball by myself in the gym. I use this app to keep track of made and missed shots. It’s simple and does exactly what I need it to. The large buttons make it easy to keep this information without interrupting my shooting. Despite a nice selection of other features, all I need is shots made, shots missed, and percentage and this nails it. (Just wish I could keep the display on all the time while using.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for a great review. The features you mentioned are the core of what I first envisioned years ago. I work hard on adding cool new features all the time, but those core features are what it’s all about! Fun fact, there was a feature on an earlier version of watchOS that allowed the display to remain on, it felt like I was one with my Apple Watch while shooting hoops, I loved it! Apple has since removed that feature, probably for battery performance reasons, hopefully something like that will return to watchOS some day.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Patrick Meyer
- 123 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 - 2021 Patrick Meyer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.