Improve your basketball skills with the Swish-Hoop shot training system. The system electronically measures, tracks and feeds back basketball shooting results including: makes, misses and swishes. This Swish-Hoop Player App works in conjunction with both the Swish-Hoop Shot Monitor, which attaches to the net and measures shots, and Swish-Hoop Personal Scoreboard, which is positioned court side to display shooting results in real time. [Note: This App works best when used with the Shot Monitor sensor]
The Player App has a rich set of features including:
- Shooting Drills (additional Shot Monitor required): The app has hundreds of drills to build skills. Each drill indicates shooting positions on the court, and goals for either the number of shots, makes or drill time. Watch a video drill demo, tap the heart to make it a “Favorite,” or free-style shoot with “Shoot Around.” Airballs may be manually recorded with the “Add Airball” button.
- Stats: A variety of stats from Shot-Monitor-recorded sessions are available within the app. View summaries (last session, last 30 days & overall), including a bar graph of percentages, a shot chart (red = hot shooting, blue = cold, with the dot size indicating # of shots), and a line graph of daily make percentages. Custom date ranges are selected by tapping the calendar icon (right corner). All sessions within a customized range are listed under the line graph. Tapping a point on the line graph will highlight the sessions from that graph point. Tapping a session in the list displays the Single-Session Stats Screen, showing each shot as green or red icons indicating a make, miss or swish (circles). Tapping an icon plays the video of just that shot, if one was recorded.
- Leaderboards: Leaderboards show the ranking of users based on the shooting percentages including: 3-ponters with > 25 shots and free throws with > 50 shots. Leaderboards may be customized for following, team, or region (by changing the Community preference in Settings).
- Trophies: Electronic trophies are automatically awarded for a variety of shot types.
- Goals and Alarms: Players can define goals for themselves by selecting specific performance levels for particular drills that they would like to accomplish by certain dates. The app will automatically track whether goals have been accomplished or missed and send a notice to the user. Users can also set Alarms (Tap the bell, then Alerts, then +) as reminders of almost anything.
- Groups: Users can define groups of other users of their choosing. Teams created by a coach are automatically included as a group for each team member. If the “share” slider is on for a group, then every time he/she taps “Share Stats” on stats or video screens, a message with the information will be sent to the users in the group. Users can follow other users by including them in their “Following” group and send custom messages to the users that are following them in their “Followers” group. Users can record shots for other users, as long as the other users have given them permission to do so by including the recorder in their “Recorders” group.
- Messages: Users receive messages related to their accomplishments, or from the activity of users who share or that they follow.
- Settings and Profile: Users can customize the app within Settings and add personal information in their Profile Screen.
– Updated ToS and PP links
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Performance App Ever!
Swish-Hoop is a must have for all Basketball players looking to enhance their game. It is super easy to use and is really helping my shooting!
No username works
No username works.It Says cannot find page every time pls fix
I can’t sign up
It is not letting me sign up
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shooters Touch LLC
- 24.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Shooter's Touch, LLC 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.