Wirelessly create and stream multicam live video from anywhere, using gear you already own — iPhones and iPads. Switcher has built-in integrations with Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitch, and Twitter — allowing you to broadcast with ease.
Edit while you stream to eliminate post-production time, and create polished and professional livestreams that captivate your viewers. Switcher is the perfect livestreaming solution for broadcasting a wide range of content, like worship services, sports, talk shows, podcasts, local news, nonprofit fundraising, arts and crafts, music, marketing materials, meetings, and more.
• Multicam Streaming: Wirelessly sync up to 9 iPhones and iPads, and manually or automatically switch between cameras to capture the action from every angle.
• Real-Time Editing: Add in logos, text, graphics, prerecorded video or audio, titles, lower thirds, and more.
• Simple Switching: Easily control production by seamlessly switching between multiple inputs like cameras, screens, remote guest feeds, and even assets like templates.
• Video Chat: Invite remote guests, co-hosts, or interviewees from anywhere in the world to join your streams.
• Mobility: Stream directly from your iPhone or iPad no matter where you are — your home, office, studio, shop, trade show booth, event, stadium, etc.
• Screensharing: Show presentations, websites, games, and apps in your livestreams by sharing your Mac, PC, or iOS screen though our free Switcher Cast app.
• Switcher Cloud: Store your video assets in the Switcher Cloud for access on any device.
• HD Recording & Output: Record HD video from all devices for editing in Final Cut Pro, or output your Switcher production directly into Zoom.
Visit switcherstudio.com/features to learn more about these features.
• 7-Day Pass: 7-day access to Switcher Studio’s livestreaming tools. | $20
• Essentials Plan: Just the basics to get you started with livestreaming. | $39/month or $374/year
• Standard Plan: Must-haves for livestreamers who want more power and polish. | $75/month or $588/year
• Plus Plan: Advanced tools for your team, including full HD streaming and three licenses. | $350/month or $3,360/year
Download Switcher Studio now, and join thousands of content creators around the world who are using Switcher to livestream what they love!
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compatible Devices: http://switcherstudio.com/compatible-devices
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a single purchase price with minimum monthly.
Well I really love this app, but paying $30 a month for a limited user like myself is hard to stomach. I actually think I only used it live a couple of times in the year I was subscribed. While this is obviously not a problem of switcher studios, It just makes it hard to justify it. I wish there was a single purchase price and maybe a minor monthly fee. The system itself is well thought out with not too many confusing bells and whistle‘s to get in the way. I’ve used it with an apple router that I take along with me and had great luck. I also use six of the DJI Osmo units and the control is very simple. I rarely broadcast live so I can’t speak to the ability to live stream so much, but as a way to capture Multi camera video for editing later in FCPX it’s fantastic.
Excellent Live Streaming Program for iOS
Just used the trial version to use 5 feeds to stream high quality video of our school’s Xmas music concert to Facebook. I was extremely impressed. I’m suspicious that those who report connectivity issues or unreliable connections are working with inadequately provisioned WiFi environment/AP. Your going to need a good Access Point that isn’t bogged down with other devices for this to work well. But we had zero connectivity issues and great results with 5 feeds on a Ubiquiti HD Access point dedicated to the task. The software was intuitive and powerful. I loved the pre-made animation and graphic templates. They were easy and looked great. Some more capability in terms of custom design here would be a nice feature to add in the future. Only other thing I’d really like to see added is the ability to connect an HDMI or other camera source via a hardware partnership. Also the ability to add an RTSP source would be really nice. Overall really impressed with this. I suspect we’ll be buying a subscription at the end of our trial.
What just happened?
I started a little podcast out of my little store, in my little town. It was just about things going on around the area. It’s called Around Pickens if you want to check it out. About 6 month into it, I added a web cam and started doing FB live along with recording the audio. A friend started cohosting with me to add some friendly banter, then we started looking at adding an additional camera. WE found Switcher! That was September of last year. Since then, we have added $2k/month in local advertising revenue, but the best part is how many people started asking us how to do what we were doing.... fast forward to May, even during the COVID-19 stuff, we signed a lease for a 3 room studio, and now have 14 other shows that are renting space and equipment from us to create their own shows..... When we max out the rental space, we’ll be making over $500k, that’s not counting all of the live streaming events we do! All thanks to this one little app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Switcher Inc.
- 128.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2012-2021 Switcher Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials 7-Day Pass $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.