Switchit's Digital Business Card Platform helps sales professionals and teams easily share their contact details using beautiful Digital Business Cards that support engaging video content in the actual card. Create reminder alerts to quickly follow up with contacts. Automatically import enriched contact details directly into your CRM.
Use Switchit to:
• Share your contact details at conferences, networking events, social events or while prospecting.
• Share digital cards through text, email, QR code or social media.
• Customize digital cards to match your brand with custom colors, videos, images, social links, web URLs, contact details and greeting messages.
• Attach a document to your digital card (eBook, whitepaper, flyer, fillable form, etc.)
• Distribute your digital business card on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
• Share your digital business card with people from other countries through built-in international messaging.
• Quickly follow up with people in the app through a live call or text message.
• Automatically capture the contact details of people who receive your card.
• Add new contacts, edit existing contacts, export contacts, add notes and view historical data.
• Improve follow-up deficiencies by syncing Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar or iCloud Calendar to ensure people don't fall through the cracks.
• Sync Switchit contacts to your HubSpot, Salesforce CRM.
• Use our OCR Business Card Scanner to take a photo of any business card with your phone and you’ll never be without another name, phone number, or email address.
• Instantly share your digital business card from any internet-connected device through the User Web Portal.
Switchit's Digital Business Cards are a sustainable alternative to paper business cards and are a practical solution for sales professionals, realtors, car sales associates, event planners, entrepreneurs, sales and marketing teams, small business owners and startups.
We are on a mission to provide a sustainable alternative to paper business cards by revolutionizing the way contact details are shared.
Stop by and learn more at https://switchitapp.com
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to purchase Switchit Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours before the current period ends.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current Switchit Premium subscription price starts at $6.99 USD/month or $74.99 USD/annually. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Switchit Premium, you can simply continue using Switchit for free.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
For more information, see our https://switchitapp.com/terms and https://switchitapp.com/privacy-policy.
Ratings and Reviews
I just started using this. Unfortunately the card has been taking awhile in some situations to show up on the other end. Some haven’t gone through at all.
And my biggest disappointment is that when the recipient gets it it, the link looks like spam. It is not very inviting to click on the link to see more
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We will fix the URL issue and improve the load time in our next update.
Downloaded it and was fairly easy to use. I chose this app because of its ability to be customized in regards to branding. I had an issue with downloading the contact. I send an email and got a response within the hour. I then got a call from a switch it representative and got my issue solved quickly. The attention to detail and care for the customer experience was second to none in my book. Overall great experience. I’m definitely going to stick with this app as my digital business card.
I did research on most options of this type. Went with this and premium, made custom video. All very impressive except one glitch... the, “Save to Contacts” function does not work on my own phone or anyone I sent it to. The point of this is for people to save my contact info... Tech says, “We are aware and working on it.” I should have noticed that 90% reviews are 3 years old. If it gets fixed, my confidence is still uncertain with this app. It did inspire me to create an awesome video :-)
Developer Response ,
Hi Rob - We are aware of the "Save to Contacts" issue you are experiencing, however, it's due to Apple's (OS) most recent system update. The native function of saving contacts to your address book has changed. Now, to save contacts to your phone's address book, you have to tap the "upload" icon located in the upper right corner. On the next screen, scroll down and tap "Contacts". You will then be redirected to the Save Contacts screen. Tap "Save" in the upper right corner to save the contact to your device. The process is not intuitive and I hope Apple decides to revert back to the previous functionality. We apologies for the inconvenience.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fuzzyatom Labs, Corp.
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Fuzzyatom Labs, Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $6.99
- Yearly Plan $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.