SwivelVR is your ticket to the First MatchBox 20 VR Concert Experience anywhere. Its time to see what you have been missing! Watch, Gaze ,Control and Enjoy exclusive content produced for the best 4k VR 360 and/or 2D 360 MatchBox 20 experience.
Watch Rob, Paul, Kyle and Brian more intimately than ever before. Relive an amazing concert from their 2017 Brief History of Everything tour.
SwivelVR is unlike any other VR viewing experience. SwivelVR allows you to interact and change your point of view with a simple and intuitive hands free menu. Relax and enjoy a new experience every time you watch! Take snapshots during your event without leaving the concert! Share them on Social Media or simply gaze and save them to your photos for later. A great way to create unforgettable memories in VR with amazing special effects, band exclusives and more! The menu exclusives change for every event.
Your Personal VR experience is available in beautiful 4K 360 3D (simply tap your screen to enter amazing 3D perspective ready for your 3D glasses or viewer) or view in 2D with 360 perspective - (simply move your phone to see more).
No VR Glasses? No problem. Simply use your iPad™, Apple Airplay™ with AppleTV™ , or a streaming dongle to turn your TV into amazing SwivelVR VIP views.
Download SwivelVR and receive a FREE multi camera song experience from MatchBox Twenty's tour launch in Spokane, Washington.
• For iPhone™ 6S and up and iPad™ Pro.
• SwivelVR provides you with regular App Updates to see newly added concerts or events
• SwivelVR Works with any VR viewer or Headset for smart phones.
• Data Connection required to stream videos (cellular or wifi) and to post on Facebook.
• For an optimal experience we recommend a wifi data connection of 20+ Mb/s
• When you install the SwivelVR app on a new device, purchases can be restored in the home menu
- For iPhone 6S and later version and iPad Pro only
- Added new content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can take part in the ultimate concert event with this app, really awesome. The experience is really very good. I could take the stage with the band and watch them rock the crows with their hit song. Smooth playback and easy to navigate interface. No problem so far
Great Idea in Theory
So I downloaded this app expecting to be blown away by my VR experience. Sadly, I ended up being solidly disappointed. 😔
First off the rental fee of $20 is outrageous especially for a mediocre experience. The connection kept dropping out every 20 seconds or so and when it was functioning, the sound & video were out of sync. For that price, it would be nice to be able to keep the show forever, as another person suggested.
If the shows truly are on rental basis, I would suggest reducing the price to around $10 at best, so it’s more in line with other streaming video outlets. Or better yet, apply the $20 as a subscription fee and allow access to all previously viewed shows as well as new content on an annual basis.
The only reason why I’m giving this 2 stars is for the effort and originality of the idea. 👍
I love this app and the fact that you can enjoy different exciting concerts as if you were there. I use it every night and it helps relax so I can fall asleep and stay asleep. I always recommend this app to my friends and family.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ad-Air Group LLC
- 335.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Ad-Air Group LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Matchbox 20 Nashville $4.99
- Hang $0.99
- Back 2 Good $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.