The greatest gladiator series in the world has just gone medieval!
Gladiator, you are now a knight. It is time to switch your sandals for sturdy boots, for Swords and Sandals moves into the middle ages in this action packed, turn-based combat RPG.
Start as a peasant and turn him into one of the greatest knights in the realm. You will fight other knights, joust, go on quests and get up to all sorts of chivalrous adventure.
* Fight, joust, go fishing, perform noble deeds on your journey to knighthood
* Fast paced, turn-based combat against devious and clever foes
* Go on over 60 quests and attract followers such as The Vampire, The Baker and The Silver Stag
* Buy weapons, armor, potions and magical items from four different shops
* Over 170 achievements to earn and collect
* Fifteen tournaments featuring great historically awesome knights like William Wallace and Richard the Lionheart
* Build up your knight through 50 character levels and learn powerful abilities like 'Cleave' and 'Smite'
** This is a FREE game with a one off In App Purchase [IAP]. We call it Maximus and it earns you an XP Doubler and it also turns off the ads in the game. Here is the fun part -- If you email the receipt you receive from Apple for the Maximus IAP to firstname.lastname@example.org you will get a 50% off coupon to any classic Swords and Sandals PC game or bundle available at http://www.egames.com. So a $2.99 purchase can save you $9.00!
* Minor balancing
* Added support for iOS 12
* New title screen / more games additions - Swords and Sandals Pirates has arrived!
Ratings and Reviews
I havent even started the app yet and i know i will love it, ive used to play sns1 for hours on end when i found it as a flash game. And then as the new ones came out i played them all i even bought the bundle :) you guys make great games that always bring a smile to my face. I used to play sns4 with my wife and that was a pain sometimes i tried sns5? The one where you choose a family name and glitched it because me and my brother had the same family name we couldnt search our characters.
With love you should make sns6 :)
This a fun Swords and Sandals game if you are a fan of the series. It is a charming RPG with many more features and things to do than the other games. It is tough in the beginning and can be frustrating but, as you level up, you will feel your character becoming more powerful. (For my character, around lvl 10 is when I started settling into the game and piling currencies, not losing many battles, etc) Fun little mini games, some RNG, and medieval trivia all packaged in a unique S&S game. 👍
I have loved this game series since I was a little kid. This mobile version does the original ones great justice, though there are a few annoying features. I don’t like the luck system, and how enemies can randomly push you off the edge of the battlefield instakilling you. If these were removed, then this game would definitely deserve 5 stars.
Developer Response ,
We've updated it since July Dbz -- try it again! Also don't forget to email us your iTunes receipt for the Maximus Edition IAP to email@example.com and we will reply back via email with your 50% off coupon to our PC store at http://www.egames.com
This golden-ticket coupon will save you $7.50 on the Swords and Sandals classic flash game VIP bundle which normally costs $15. The VIP bundle will give you all of the classic Swords and Sandals games you remember from your childhood and 16 other games. Check it out right here http://play.egames.com/egames-vip/
- eGames.com LLC
- 111.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Whiskeybarrel Studios and eGames
- In-App Purchases
- Maximus Mode Upgrade $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.