Exclusive to iOS, comes the Multi-Award winning Swordy Quest game. Fully VoiceOver compatible, featured as Apple's "Game of the Day" and Winner of the Highly Acclaimed Golden Apple Accessibility Award (AppleVis).
Imagine waking up with no name, food or supplies. Where are you? Lake to the East, Mountains to the South. It doesn't matter now. YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. Set in a Fantasy and Living World, your goal is clear: Save humanity. Find water and food while fending off the habitants of the world. Gather, craft, hunt & cast magic for rewards and progression. Can you unlock the secrets of the Multi-Award Winning Swordy Quest?
"Simply the best game I have ever played. Utterly absorbing, challenging and rewarding on every level. A very talented game developer. Worth every star."
"This game is fantastic, I especially love the attention paid to accessibility. I also love the attention to detail. And I love the gameplay overall."
"This is by far the best rpg in the App Store. The developer is wonderful to work with. Extremely active in the Swordy community. There hasn’t been 1 problem that he hasn’t been able to fix. Mad props to you good sir"
"Guys, you're doing an amazing job with accessibility. I'm totally blind an you giving me the joy to play. Your game is quite complex but you've managed to take it perfectly accessible! All devs should learn from you. Youre simply great!..."
"Freaking. Addicting. That is all. Been up half the night on this. Gotta go to bed! Awesome, simple, wish so many more games were like this!!!"
"I love this game super simple and fun. Totally accessible."
● Open World Environment - allowing you to explore grasslands, lakes, mountains & more
● Enemies around every corner!
● Weapon crafting - where finding the right materials is key to fending off enemies
● Survival aspects - requiring careful resource management
● Hidden items - finding them can mean the difference between life & death
● Eye-catching graphics - transport you to another world
● Intuitive navigation system
● Advanced Player customization
● Become a Wizard by unlocking
● & much, much more...
HINTS N TIPS
● Hints can be found at Shrines within the game
WARNING: This game may contain flashing images that could trigger seizures.
Do not play this game when it may be dangerous to do so (including, but not limited to while driving or using heavy machinery).
When using the shake device option on the Fighting Screen please shake your device lightly, so as not to drop it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By downloading this app you are agreeing to the following:
You acknowledge that Seligman Ventures Ltd cannot and does not assume any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any information or functionality contained in this app. You agree that Seligman Ventures Ltd will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to this app.
RELEASE GOAL: The main aim of this release goal was to re-implement the help link to the Swordy Questers Facebook group & setup the game for future sound enhancements.
- Updated the Help section to take users to the Swordy Questers Facebook community page.
- The Gathering map changes each time you re-enter the Gathering section.
- Players can now fully gather all items from a location.
- Updated many of the leaderboards to be weekly to keep the scoreboards more current.
- Added a new enemy death sound for smaller enemies.
- Fixed bug where players could tap on the travelling screen, while travelling, and change their destination.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a piece of true interactive fiction along with great music.
Wow! I’ve played a lot of role playing games in my time, but never have I played one quite like this. The fact that there is sound effects, music, and the fact that it can be played by everyone is awesome. Thank you for putting VoiceOver accessibility. The last game in the Lifeline series was not voiceover accessible. The one called Whiteout. The rest of them were, but the last one was not. This one is completely accessible, and can be played with or without voiceover. Holding down the things together them is easy. Hunting is also easily done. I love this game. The music is beautiful. I happen to be a musician myself, so when it comes to music like this, I like it. The gameplay is easy, and it’s easy to concentrate with the music going in the background. The music itself is actually quite soothing. It makes you feel as though you’re in a far away place and you can go there very easily in your mind when opening the app. This is a piece of true interactive fiction.
The Most Accessible RPG
This is the most accessible role-playing game I’ve played in a long time. personally speaking my favorite thing about this game is it is playable with voiceover which I believe is great because, it opens this amazing world up to people who are visually impaired or, who are completely blind. not only that, the VoiceOver feature allows this game to be played by anyone and, the music and sound effects are great. Plus, it is completely free with no pay to win mechanics at all. The information is presented in plain language which makes it easy to understand, and, the audio cues are well done. And closing, I would like to give a shout out to the developers for putting the VoiceOver feature in the game and making it fully accessible for everyone. I wish more developers would consider the VoiceOver feature for their games to make more great games accessible to everyone like this one.
Wonderful game, but there’s always room for improvements
This is a wonderful game. I’ve only had it for about a couple of days now and I’ve been scarcely addicted to it. The only reason I’m giving it four stars is the fact that you have to actually buy hints in order to understand fully what to do. I think that buying hints is tedious and unnecessary and does not serve the name of this company well. Only someone who is truly desperate would offer that kind of purchase. And you’re not like that, in fact, you’re much much much better than that. Besides, there’s already a purchase to remove ads and the gem shop, where you could buy gems. So really I think there should be hints all throughout the gameplay. Another point that I have is I have two devices and I downloaded the game on one of them and reached level 17. When I downloaded it from my other device, it started me all over again even though I’m in the same game center account that I downloaded it before. I searched all over the forms in apple-viz and still couldn’t find my answer. Please provide a solution
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seligman Ventures Global Limited
- 112.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © Seligman Ventures Global Ltd (2019)
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 100 Golden Gems $0.99
- Pack of 1200 Golden Gems $9.99
- Enter The Beyond $9.99
- Pack of 550 Golden Gems $4.99
- Full Game Upgrade $9.99
- Pack of 2,500 Golden Gems $17.99
- Pack of 5,200 Golden Gems $35.99
- Pack of 14,500 Golden Gems $94.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.