Exclusive to iOS & from the creators of Fantasy Worldcraft comes their latest global app. Fully VoiceOver compatible.
Imagine waking up with no name, food or supplies. Where are you? Lake to the East, Mountains to the South. It doesn't matter now. YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. Set in a Fantasy and Living World, your goal is clear: Save humanity. Find water and food while fending off the habitants of the world. Gather, craft, hunt & cast magic for rewards and progression. Can you unlock the secrets of Swordy Quest?
"This game is fantastic, I especially love the attention paid to accessibility. I also love the attention to detail. And I love the gameplay overall."
"This is by far the best rpg in the App Store. The developer is wonderful to work with. Extremely active in the Swordy community. There hasn’t been 1 problem that he hasn’t been able to fix. Mad props to you good sir"
"Guys, you're doing an amazing job with accessibility. I'm totally blind an you giving me the joy to play. Your game is quite complex but you've managed to take it perfectly accessible! All devs should learn from you. Youre simply great!..."
"Freaking. Addicting. That is all. Been up half the night on this. Gotta go to bed! Awesome, simple, wish so many more games were like this!!!"
"I love this game super simple and fun. Totally accessible."
● Open World Environment - allowing you to explore grasslands, lakes, mountains & more
● Enemies around every corner!
● Weapon crafting - where finding the right materials is key to fending off enemies
● Survival aspects - requiring careful resource management
● Hidden items - finding them can mean the difference between life & death
● Eye-catching graphics - transport you to another world
● Intuitive navigation system
● Advanced Player customization
● Become a Wizard by unlocking
● & much, much more...
HINTS N TIPS
● Hints can be found at Shrines within the game
WARNING: This game may contain flashing images that could trigger seizures.
Do not play this game when it may be dangerous to do so (including, but not limited to while driving or using heavy machinery).
When using the shake device option on the Fighting Screen please shake your device lightly, so as not to drop it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By downloading this app you are agreeing to the following:
You acknowledge that Seligman Ventures Ltd cannot and does not assume any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any information or functionality contained in this app. You agree that Seligman Ventures Ltd will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to this app.
PATCH GOAL: This patch fixes the 1% chance of hit success. This issue impacted very few players, but it was such a big impact on them, was keen to get it fixed asap.
RELEASE GOAL: Following Blind Abilities YouTube discussion on the Fighting page & Swordy Questers' suggestions, this release has focussed on adding new & varied weapons to hopefully make fights far more dynamic, while still work seamlessly with auto-fight. Love the way the community continues to shape this game. You are all so inspirational with your ideas & feedback!
- Added different melee weapon options to be used during fights.
- Added full set of Battle Hammers (Wood, Stone, Metal, Gold & Obsidian)
- Added full set of Weapon Staff (Wood, Stone, Metal, Gold & Obsidian)
- 2 brand new fan fiction added to the University Library.
- Added additional superfoods throughout the year for special annual events.
- Added an Easter Day event ready for 2022.
- Added shake option to progress fights.
- Completely overhauled the Gather Screen VoiceOver interactions to make moving your finger around the screen far easier for navigating.
- Updated battle snack button to say 'Use' rather than 'Consume' as requested by various VoiceOver players.
- Crossbreeds made 4 times more common in the Grassland, Snow, Desert & Lava Biomes, once enough Mongrels have been defeated. Full details in the Village Hints.
- Increased resources required for late mid-game items, now that gathering is more stable.
- Re-arranged item unlock levels, including making sure all weapon types of each tier unlocked at same time to give the player more choice of character development.
- Tweaked the 3 weapon classes so the Hammer wasn't quite so over-powered (OP) compared with other weapons.
- Added damage fluctuation on End Game Creatures & depending upon the type of Weapon selected.
- Added new Hammer and Staff Weaponry to the Gem Shop Battle Packs.
- Dragons are intelligent and have learnt that spawning right next to a Dragon Slayer is no longer a sensible thing to do.
- Increase food counts dropped by Dragons and Demon Sharks to make up for lower-level foods being removed from loot (to improve performance).
- Increased coins dropped by dragons and Newdeath Demon Sharks following Raul's very amusing Poll in the Group chat.
- Updated Pumpkins and other superfoods to give 20% of their previous gain, but you now gather 5 times as many as you used to. This means eating 5 at a time now makes sense and avoids you wasting lots of them when your health is already full.
- Rotated certain weaponry so all hits now show weapons directed towards the enemy.
- Removed low-level foods as loot from Dragons since the screen was not dealing well with so much loot being displayed.
- Most recently equipped Weapon is now remembered ready for next battle.
- Renamed natural enemies to their respective map names to reduce confusion as to their location.
- Added neutral sound when new weapon equipped to help sighted players not using VoiceOver.
- Further performance improvements were made to the Gathering screen to make it flow smoother.
- Added different sound effects when hitting enemy, depending upon the Weapon Type used.
- Reduced sounds of certain fishing noises that were quite high volumes compared with other sounds.
- Improved performance of gathering page to help make the page run more smoothly.
- Fixed bug where Easter Eggs were being given out instead of Halloween Pumpkins.
- Fixed bug, where players would be told to craft items above to unlock them. This is out of date advice.
- Fixed bug where a dragon would delay its attack sometimes.
- Fixed bug where positive sound no longer played when an area was fully gathered.
- Fixed bug where release notes would appear when new players first started playing the game.
- Fixed bug where VoiceOver wouldn't always announce details of a new battle.
Ratings and Reviews
SWORDY quest! The best!
Endless hours of adventure and fun, never boring never slow. Voice over friendly and extremely accessible. Infinite worlds awesome scary characters, epic boss fights awesome food and great accommodations if you should get hurt by all those creepy monsters out there. Awesome relaxing music, plus get your revved up music when you’re fighting. Awesome character cries when you kill a monster. Weekends are made even more wonderful when you get devil resources, double fishing, double resources when you kill monsters or whatever event happens to pop up when you have a weekend. Saudi quest, the best, the way to go when you want to play. When you want to relax and escape, the best game ever. Awesome game developer, very friendly and open to making the game even better and more accessible for us, again, sortie Quest! The very best.
Thanking you and wishing you good luck.
I want to thank you sir for creating this game. I have always wanted to play video games, and resource management games, but I really like this one. You’re really doing a great job on continuing to work with it. I know there’s a lot of complaining and what not on Facebook, but I just wanted to drop this word of encouragement. I do have one suggestion though. With clams, would it not be possible to share inventories with each other question mark I mean, if one clan member has 5000 sushi, couldn’t the other clan members have access to that.?
really fun! could use some improvements
this is definitely one of my new favorite games on the AppStore. simple without being boring; challenging without being overly frustrating. it’s a great game to play when you have a few minutes, but also one you can play for quite a while.
however!! there are a few places that i personally feel could use some improvement.
first is a bug—the hint button at the monuments always crashed my game when i click on it.
second—i’m in the snow biome. i have every piece of equipment and magic (outside of the freezing orb) available to me at the moment. the enemies there are difficult, as the game warns, but i wish there was a way to… lessen that difficulty? like after a while of being there? maybe the more you fight an enemy, the higher your hit chance is? or a way to increase your defense/damage some more? or even to unlock more craftables after defeating the Snow Queen!
third—having to fight through both fortresses 50 times to be able to make the freezing orb is tedious. i wish there was a way to get multiple drops from the Demon & Snow Queen? or at least not to have to fight through their henchmen every time!
other than that, i’m enjoying the game A LOT, and would be interested in more content in the future!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this detailed review - very helpful indeed. Regarding your points:
1. This has been fixed in version 1.21 (currently in Apple review) and should be available in the next week or so
2. This is a very good observation. I think we can add some higher level weaponry/armour that requires resources dropped by bosses to craft. So you enter a new environment and its difficult, but then if you kill the boss you can craft items to make the area easier.
3. This has now be reduced so you only need 10 of each item for the Freezing Orb in the latest version 1.21
Thanks again for all these great points!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seligman Ventures Global Limited
- 116.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © Seligman Ventures Global Ltd (2019)
- In-App Purchases
- Enter The Beyond $0.00
- Pack of 1200 Golden Gems $9.99
- Full Game Upgrade $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.