Exclusive to iOS & from the creators of Fantasy Worldcraft comes their latest global app.
Imagine waking up with no name, food or supplies. Where are you? Lake to the East, Mountains to the South. It doesn't matter now. YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. Set in a Fantasy and Living World, your goal is clear: Save humanity. Find water and food while fending off the habitants of the world. Gather, craft, hunt & cast magic for rewards and progression. Can you unlock the secrets of Swordy Quest?
"Awesome. Really love this game! Reminds me of an old school graphic MUD, and a bonus is you can play offline so now I have a game I can play in airplane mode when travelling! ^_^"
"Love it! Nice mix of idle, rpg, survival, sim.love that’s it premium, very addictive."
"Brilliant Retro RPG. A nostalgic role-playing game, excellent for short play sessions."
"Addictive. Very interesting game and fairly challenging"
"Fun of the mystery. Like the fact you don’t have much info when you start and the game seems to unfold."
"Freaking. Addicting. That is all. Been up half the night on this. Gotta go to bed! Awesome, simple, wish so many more games were like this!!!"
● Open World Environment - allowing you to explore grasslands, lakes, mountains & more
● Enemies around every corner!
● Weapon crafting - where finding the right materials is key to fending off enemies
● Survival aspects - requiring careful resource management
● Hidden items - finding them can mean the difference between life & death
● Eye-catching graphics - transport you to another world
● Intuitive navigation system
● Advanced Player customization
● Become a Wizard by unlocking
● & much, much more...
HINTS N TIPS
● Hints can be found at Shrines within the game
Do not play this game when it may be dangerous to do so (including, but not limited to while driving or using heavy machinery).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By downloading this app you are agreeing to the following:
You acknowledge that Seligman Ventures Ltd cannot and does not assume any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any information or functionality contained in this app. You agree that Seligman Ventures Ltd will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to this app.
RELEASE GOAL: Start to really improve on the Accessibility of the Game for Visually Impaired players. The first release of many around improving VoiceOver within the game.
* Updated the Accessibility Labels and Hints on the main Action Home Page
* Started (though not finished yet) improving the Travel & Map screens so it is easier to use with VoiceOver
* Added a vibration when Sneaking up on enemies so people can 'feel' not just 'see' when a successful sneak can be performed
* Updated all custom labels & buttons so VoiceOver speech is far more concise and doesn't mention 'attachments' etc when reading out objects on the page
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive and brief!
Really great and well made. I love how it works and the game progression is excellent! I wish it were longer or had a portal to new maps upon the defeat of the last boss. Different biomes and more types of bosses/crafting, etc.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. The Desert Biome and Sand Lord boss have now been added and more maps are planned in the future. Hope you enjoy :-)
really fun! could use some improvements
this is definitely one of my new favorite games on the AppStore. simple without being boring; challenging without being overly frustrating. it’s a great game to play when you have a few minutes, but also one you can play for quite a while.
however!! there are a few places that i personally feel could use some improvement.
first is a bug—the hint button at the monuments always crashed my game when i click on it.
second—i’m in the snow biome. i have every piece of equipment and magic (outside of the freezing orb) available to me at the moment. the enemies there are difficult, as the game warns, but i wish there was a way to… lessen that difficulty? like after a while of being there? maybe the more you fight an enemy, the higher your hit chance is? or a way to increase your defense/damage some more? or even to unlock more craftables after defeating the Snow Queen!
third—having to fight through both fortresses 50 times to be able to make the freezing orb is tedious. i wish there was a way to get multiple drops from the Demon & Snow Queen? or at least not to have to fight through their henchmen every time!
other than that, i’m enjoying the game A LOT, and would be interested in more content in the future!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this detailed review - very helpful indeed. Regarding your points:
1. This has been fixed in version 1.21 (currently in Apple review) and should be available in the next week or so
2. This is a very good observation. I think we can add some higher level weaponry/armour that requires resources dropped by bosses to craft. So you enter a new environment and its difficult, but then if you kill the boss you can craft items to make the area easier.
3. This has now be reduced so you only need 10 of each item for the Freezing Orb in the latest version 1.21
Thanks again for all these great points!
Not bad overall
Simple but fun, but could use more contents. Didn’t take long before I reach the portal (finishing the free contents).
My cellphone gets super hot and battery drops like crazy when playing the game. I thought this kind of turn base game shouldn’t be taking that much of computing power?
Probably should put the commodities on top of the selling list, so ppl don’t need to scroll every time to the bottom to sell those.
Combat is not very exciting, no active skills, no crit, just spamming food and drag it through. Leveling doesn’t seem to affect anything other than unlocking new crafting.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seligman Ventures Global Limited
- 89.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © Seligman Ventures Global Ltd (2019)
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus content & No Ads $3.99
- Access Brand New Map & Quests $3.99
- 1200 Golden Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.