Exclusive to iOS & from the creators of Fantasy Worldcraft comes their latest global app. Fully VoiceOver compatible.
Imagine waking up with no name, food or supplies. Where are you? Lake to the East, Mountains to the South. It doesn't matter now. YOU NEED TO SURVIVE. Set in a Fantasy and Living World, your goal is clear: Save humanity. Find water and food while fending off the habitants of the world. Gather, craft, hunt & cast magic for rewards and progression. Can you unlock the secrets of Swordy Quest?
"This game is fantastic, I especially love the attention paid to accessibility. I also love the attention to detail. And I love the gameplay overall."
"This is by far the best rpg in the App Store. The developer is wonderful to work with. Extremely active in the Swordy community. There hasn’t been 1 problem that he hasn’t been able to fix. Mad props to you good sir"
"Guys, you're doing an amazing job with accessibility. I'm totally blind an you giving me the joy to play. Your game is quite complex but you've managed to take it perfectly accessible! All devs should learn from you. Youre simply great!..."
"Freaking. Addicting. That is all. Been up half the night on this. Gotta go to bed! Awesome, simple, wish so many more games were like this!!!"
"I love this game super simple and fun. Totally accessible."
● Open World Environment - allowing you to explore grasslands, lakes, mountains & more
● Enemies around every corner!
● Weapon crafting - where finding the right materials is key to fending off enemies
● Survival aspects - requiring careful resource management
● Hidden items - finding them can mean the difference between life & death
● Eye-catching graphics - transport you to another world
● Intuitive navigation system
● Advanced Player customization
● Become a Wizard by unlocking
● & much, much more...
HINTS N TIPS
● Hints can be found at Shrines within the game
WARNING: This game may contain flashing images that could trigger seizures.
Do not play this game when it may be dangerous to do so (including, but not limited to while driving or using heavy machinery).
When using the shake device option on the Fighting Screen please shake your device lightly, so as not to drop it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By downloading this app you are agreeing to the following:
You acknowledge that Seligman Ventures Ltd cannot and does not assume any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any information or functionality contained in this app. You agree that Seligman Ventures Ltd will not be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to this app.
RELEASE GOAL: The main aim of this release is to hopefully improve the performance lag that some players have been experiencing during play.
- Improved the performance of weapon choice during battles to hopefully decrease lag when using VoiceOver.
- Added various fixes for the performance issue with VoiceOver that high-level players were experiencing.
- Improved the wording of the Gods page so the text is of an easily readable size.
- Defeating a dragon now gives 0, 1 or 2 gems (under non-event circumstances). This makes it more exciting than simply giving 1 gem each time.
- Made gathering more usable for iPad users in landscape. No longer only see 2 rows of items.
- Updated numbering of Swordy Quest creatures in Fonetazia and The Beyond so their numbering makes more sense.
- XP bonus chime now sounds when closing battle page if the correct weapon was used, allowing Boss Fights to make chime sounds too. Whether the Correct weapon used is now determined during battle.
- VoiceOver and visible cues now show when you win a correct melee weapon XP bonus, even if using a bow but have the correct melee weapon equipped.
- Added 'what next' blue text to the action page to help visual users with what to do next.
- Fixed bug where weekly events could sometimes get overwritten by Annual Events.
Ratings and Reviews
SWORDY quest! The best!
Endless hours of adventure and fun, never boring never slow. Voice over friendly and extremely accessible. Infinite worlds awesome scary characters, epic boss fights awesome food and great accommodations if you should get hurt by all those creepy monsters out there. Awesome relaxing music, plus get your revved up music when you’re fighting. Awesome character cries when you kill a monster. Weekends are made even more wonderful when you get devil resources, double fishing, double resources when you kill monsters or whatever event happens to pop up when you have a weekend. Saudi quest, the best, the way to go when you want to play. When you want to relax and escape, the best game ever. Awesome game developer, very friendly and open to making the game even better and more accessible for us, again, sortie Quest! The very best.
I love this game!!!
I love this game so much! I am visually impared. This game is accessible for the blind, that's for sure! I have a few ideas to add to the game. First, if you could make water effect stamina, that would be cool. Like, if you drink water, you're stamina will increase as well. chnother idea is maybe a magical combat item. A magical bow, or magical sword. Another thing, if you could increase the amount of coins you get in gifts and quests, that would be great, and also make enchantments a little more common, so we can find sword enchantments and stuff. I only have hand enchantments, so I'm interested to see what a sword enchantment does. I hope you respond. Thank you for making this game, and please read and respond to my rating.
really fun! could use some improvements
this is definitely one of my new favorite games on the AppStore. simple without being boring; challenging without being overly frustrating. it’s a great game to play when you have a few minutes, but also one you can play for quite a while.
however!! there are a few places that i personally feel could use some improvement.
first is a bug—the hint button at the monuments always crashed my game when i click on it.
second—i’m in the snow biome. i have every piece of equipment and magic (outside of the freezing orb) available to me at the moment. the enemies there are difficult, as the game warns, but i wish there was a way to… lessen that difficulty? like after a while of being there? maybe the more you fight an enemy, the higher your hit chance is? or a way to increase your defense/damage some more? or even to unlock more craftables after defeating the Snow Queen!
third—having to fight through both fortresses 50 times to be able to make the freezing orb is tedious. i wish there was a way to get multiple drops from the Demon & Snow Queen? or at least not to have to fight through their henchmen every time!
other than that, i’m enjoying the game A LOT, and would be interested in more content in the future!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this detailed review - very helpful indeed. Regarding your points:
1. This has been fixed in version 1.21 (currently in Apple review) and should be available in the next week or so
2. This is a very good observation. I think we can add some higher level weaponry/armour that requires resources dropped by bosses to craft. So you enter a new environment and its difficult, but then if you kill the boss you can craft items to make the area easier.
3. This has now be reduced so you only need 10 of each item for the Freezing Orb in the latest version 1.21
Thanks again for all these great points!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seligman Ventures Global Limited
- 111 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © Seligman Ventures Global Ltd (2019)
- In-App Purchases
- Enter The Beyond $0.00
- Pack of 100 Golden Gems $0.99
- Pack of 1200 Golden Gems $9.99
- Full Game Upgrade $9.99
- Pack of 550 Golden Gems $4.99
- Pack of 2,500 Golden Gems $17.99
- Pack of 5,200 Golden Gems $35.99
- Pack of 14,500 Golden Gems $94.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.