The Sycorp Calc Pro app provides quick and easy access to a number of calculations used in Water Damage Restoration, Construction, HVAC and Indoor Air Quality industries. Easy to use, quick access for use on job sites. Great for water technicians, supervisors, and insurance adjusters. Based on IICRC formulas. Includes published specs on over 100 pieces of equipment from Dri-Eaz, Phoenix, Abatement, Nikro, Jon Don, DryAir, B-Air, Ebac, Viking, Santa Fe, Arid and others.
- Restoration: dehumidifiers and air movers needed on a job based on Class of Loss and size of area. Also how many gallons of water in a given area. Enter multiple rooms sizes
- NEW: IICRC S500 (2015) Air mover calculation screen.
- Psychrometric: Calculate Grains per pound (GPP) specific humidity, dew point and vapor pressure. Email readings.
- Heating: how many BTU's and HVAC tons needed to heat or cool an area to a specific temperature
- Indoor Air Quality: How many HEPA air filter units needed for specific Air Changes per Hour (ACH). Email settings
- Power: Select equipment and calculate how much power is needed, cost and runtime
- Liquid conversions
- Definitions on over 100 terms
*****All the features of the free Sycorp Calc "lite" version plus:
- 2015 IICRC S500 standard Air Mover calculations
- Class 4 Water Loss and Desiccant air flow calculations
- Enter multiple room dimensions for calculations
- Email readings and room dimensions
- Calculate air movers by linear feet
- Set defaults for dehumidifier and height
- Calculate vapor pressure
Over 40,000 downloads between free and pro versions on all devices!
What people are saying:
"This app has been a great teaching tool for me to give further understanding to our technicians"
"Great App Very easy to use! Couldn't ask for a better sidekick on my floods!"
"I use your app constantly and love it!"
"This app is hands down the most superior app in its class"
- additional equipment specs added
- miscellaneous fixes and changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great application, needs to be updated
I have been using this application for several years, very useful for anyone in the restoration industry. However the formulas need to be updated for the new class 4 factor from the new S500.
This app is hands down, incredibly useful. Just wow.
I have never seen so many bugs in a piece of software! The first version of Sycorp Calc could at least give you the proper equipment amount. Try testing it with multiple rooms just entering in some numbers and you will see what I mean
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.