A comprehensive guidebook to the rock climbing areas in and around Sydney, Australia.
* 165 crags
* 2191 climbs
* bouldering areas
* photo topos
* integrated maps to help you find the crag
* record your ticks, projects and climb notes
* regular rebolting and new route info updates
Nestled around a picturesque harbour, Australia's largest city contains hundreds of neat little sandstone cliffs providing single-pitch sport climbing, trad climbing and bouldering. Sydney's famous beaches are also surrounded by dramatic sea cliffs, offering exciting climbing in amazing positions. Urban cragging at its best.
Fixed an issue where weather reports were not being displayed.
- Quoll Designs Pty Ltd
- 184.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Stu Dobbie
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.