Sylfeed is a RSS Reader. This app is designed to be able to perform all operations with less finger movement. Therefore, you can read the article comfortably. also this app has unique features such as tagging or keyword search.
- Sync with iCloud (Stand-alone)
- Sync with Feedly
- Image preloading
- Multi accounts support
- Landscape mode support
- Filtering articles unread, starred, and keyword
- Tagging support
- Offline support (reading, starring, tagging, more actions)
- Read Later
- Webpage Preloading
- Multiple Post
- Instant Post
- Unread button shows number of unread articles
- Unread button has several roles by situation
In list view
- Tap to show the earliest unread article
- Long press to mark all as read
- Slide left to mark as read
- Slide right to read now (or read later)
- Slide up to undo
In article view
- Tap to next, Double tap to previous
- Long press to scroll (and slide to accelerate)
- Fixed a bug where preloaded images were not displayed
- Fixed a bug where preloaded web pages were not displayed
- Other minor fixes and adjustments
Ratings and Reviews
An average RSS reader
Works week, although it squeezes all the content together making it look crowded. Also, they claim to have in-app purchases and there are none.
I syncs with Feedly, which is good, but stills refers to Google Reader in the app an in the support site. Need to update that. So, nothing special here. Very plan and basic and not worth $2.99
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 10.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 GACHANET
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.