Syllables 4 Kinder helps kids learn segmenting words into parts. After kids understand that sentences are made of words and words are different lengths, the next important concept to understand is that words are divided into syllables, or word parts. Syllable awareness is one component of phonological awareness. Having good syllable skills helps kids develop phonetic spelling and writing development.
* Fifteen challenging levels to match 1, 2, 3, or 4 syllable words
* Kids tap image to hear name of object
* App allows up to ten user names
* App saves all levels completed
* App allows deletion of user name
* Fun short "Match Game" rewarded after every five levels
* Great for teachers to use in small student center groups
* Helps kids in developmental writing program
* Meets Common Core Standards RF-K.2b, RF-1.2
* Useful for ESL reading development skills
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.