With Symbaloo you surf with one click to all of your favorite websites. It automatically syncs with your Symbaloo or SymbalooEDU account.
Symbaloo is an easy to use app and best of all, it’s free. With Symbaloo you have all of your favorite websites at your fingertips, anywhere and always. Choose your favorite websites and within a few clicks you can create your very own homepage. With an account your favorites are available on any iPhone, PC, Mac, iPad and tablet.
Millions of users are already using Symbaloo as their homepage.
The main advantages of Symbaloo are:
• Never have to type in an address manually
• With one click you go anywhere on the web
• Add a new website with one click to your Symbaloo
• Never lose your favorite websites again
• Easily share webresources with teachers or students
• Beautiful and easy interface
• Your Symbaloo favorites automatically sync between your iPhone, PC, Mac and iPad.
• Instantly add new websites to your Symbaloo
• Integrated RSS reader for all of your favorite news sources
• Search the web directly from within the app
• Share your favorites with twitter, mail or bluetooth
• Personalize your Symbaloo app with custom backgrounds
• Add new websites from Safari with the Symbaloo Bookmarker.
Download the app and see how easy surfing on the web becomes while using Symbaloo, also on your home computer!
More information: https://www.symbaloo.com or http://www.symbalooEDU.com
This app also works for Symbaloo EDU users and users of Symbaloo PRO.
Landscape and portrait mode now possible
Ratings and Reviews
I agree that it needs work.
The app idea and concepts is excellent. I could really get into using this more than Safari or Chrome if it were more customizable, the images and word sizes could be enlarged or made smaller to users needs, and in general it just needs more features. You're in the right track though! Don't give up on this! It could very well be a magnificent app with some work. Also, integrated more with iOS 11, this could be powerful and attract lots of users. Redesign it well enough and I'd gladly pay for it if it were worth it.
Inadequate, Not Ready for Prime Time
I'm immediately disappointed by this app, despite it being free. Out of the box it set up three "Web Mixes", or pages, chock-full with sites I'm not interested in. The edit option allowed me to delete two of the pages, but not the third. I was forced to delete the sites one by one. I was not given an option to rename the Web Mix, nor could I create a new one. It did allow me to add a new "Tile", meaning a website. I added Duolingo, but the integrated browser did not support any audio from the site, and it would not open any links from that site (the discussion links).
I assume that the desktop version allows better editing options, but that is not what I wanted.
I've deleted this disappointing app.
Needs minor tweaks
I love Symbaloo, but the app is not easy to use for two reasons: first, it does not support the addition of text in the button- do you can name the button in case the icon or logo is unclear. Second, it doesn’t allow you to arrange the buttons. This means you can’t group them or put them in an order that helps you remember what they are. On some of my web mixes, I have no idea what the buttons are unless I just do trial and error. Please update your app for easier mobile use!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Symbaloo BV
- 89 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 Symbaloo BV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.