This Symbia.net App allows users of a Siemens Symbia.net Server to access all their tools, applications, and clinical cases from the iPad. The full suite of clinical applications for molecular imaging (e.g. Planar, SPECT, SPECT•CT, PET•CT) is available, including:
- Full SPECT reconstruction
- Cardiac applications, including Corridor 4DM, Emory, and Cedars packages
- Oncology applications, including SUV quantification
- Neurology applications, including ECD, HMPAO, and FDG normal databases
- Applications for other exams like renal, gastro-intestinal, or lung
The Symbia.net Server already provides access from any Mac or PC meeting minimum hardware requirements, anywhere. With this free application, users can further leverage their investment to include full iPad access to more easily cover scenarios like:
- Case and image discussions with patients
- Case and results discussions in tumor board meetings
- Second opinions, even from remote places
Access from the iPad benefits from the same security measures implemented for the Symbia.net Server and the operating entity. The server requires and logs individual user accounts and passwords. Network access can be restricted to VPN.
(on the iPad: choose Settings > General > Network > VPN and then choose Add VPN Configuration)
- Symbia.net Server (running VA10C or later)
- Online connection (via 3G, 4G, or WiFi)
- User credentials
- Symbia.net iPad App
Installation and Access
After installing and launching the iPad app, the user can log into their Symbia.net Server, using IP address and user credentials. The user is logged by the server and given client privileges.
Support for iOS 8 and up
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No test server?
Really sad that these guys didn't enable access to a test server to testdrive this application. Have e.soft in my department and would love to try it out.
Great App for the nuclear medicine field
Siemens has released a great App. Connecting to the Symbia.net server is very easy. Full access to the Siemens Advanced SPECT Platform is easier than ever. Mobility is now written in capital letters in the nuclear medicine field.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.