Symblify is a creative life coaching app that helps you to deal with your difficult problems on your own. Organize your thoughts, change perspective and get solutions in a simple and intuitive way.
A life coach in your pocket for the price of a self-help book.
>>> What is Symblify good for?
Do you have something that bothers you in your career, relationships, family or personal development? Just start a Symblify session, and in 20 minutes you will see things in a clearer and more organized way, from a different perspective and with a tangible next step in your hand.
>>> Why is Symblify different from other self-help applications?
- Because it uses powerful symbol cards to activate the right brain and let you use your whole mind (based on neuroscience and Gestalt psychology).
- Because it goes deeper than habits. It helps you understand your true motives, feelings and priorities, change the way you see your situations and, through that, find unexpected solutions to seemingly difficult problems.
- Because you don’t need to use it regularly to experience tangible changes in your life. Sometimes one Symblify session is enough to start a change process in you. It's available in your pocket, and you can use it any time you get stuck, need an inspiration or want to change something in your life.
>>> How does Symblify work?
-> Organize your thoughts and feelings by symbol cards
You can have any type of topic - a problem, a question, an idea – you would like to think through and take a step forward. You just open the app, start a new session and phrase your topic in the form of a sentence. You will then be asked questions and you can select from randomly appearing symbol cards in order to answer these questions. Symbols awaken your right brain and make those resources in your mind available which are usually in sleep mode.
-> Julia, your life coach in Symblify
Through the session you are guided by a life coach avatar, Julia. Her speech is modeled on professional life coaches’ sentences and questions, and is based on a solid psychological background. She encourages you to speak about your thoughts and feelings, allowing you to change perspectives and find new ideas. She helps you to think about your situation in an organized way, while your discoveries, solutions and next steps are done by you yourself.
-> Concrete results and next steps
At the end of each session you are one step forward, compared to where you were when you started the session. This step is sometimes enough to solve the situation. Other times you have a new question emerged, and you are free to put it in a new Symblify session. You can then discuss your discoveries and resolutions with a friend or a family member.
You get a beautiful and compact visual memo about your session that you can use as a reminder or as a starting point for your next Symblify session. You can also use Symblify’s simple and intuitive calendar function to plan your actions and track your tasks.
>>> What do you get when you download Symblify?
-> Symblify application with unlimited sessions (one-time-fee, no subscription, no ads)
-> ‘Find Your Solutions’ Script
-> ’Weekdays’ Card Set – 130 beautiful symbol cards to inspire your imagination
You may personalize your application any time by adding new scripts and cards via in-app purchases.
Scripts are session types in Symblify which differ in the questions and guidance you get as well as in the workflow you go through. What script is best for you depends on the situation you want to deal with and the goals you set.
Cards are important in order to move your imagination and boost the problem solving process. New card sets can unlock new resources and help new ideas to emerge in your mind.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.symblify.net/terms
Fixed iOS13 audio player bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cheaper and more effective than a therapist
I understand why you may be skeptical about how moving pictures would solve your problems.
But in half an hour, I figured out a problem that had stumped me for years. Now I have a plan to resolve it.
This app is the best $15 you will ever spend on helping yourself. I know it was for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear Symblify could help you find a way how to solve your long-standing problem. That's exactly what we made this app for.
Initially it was great. Awesome concept.
However there were a few apparent and immediate issues:
- They have you speak out loud, but they should actually be having it record into the microphone making a voice transcription would be nice.
- You have to pay more for upgraded questions and answers. This isn’t clear until after you’ve purchased it.
- I wanted a friend to check this app out and sent him money to purchase it. He bought it but then it never worked for him, it wouldn’t open. We have the same iPhone software versions.
- cost of app overall is too expensive for what you get, especially with all the kinks/bugs. There shouldn’t be extra charges for additional self behavior questions or additional picture packs, but if it’s a must to keep business going, SLASH the prices or this app will never catch on in mainstream at these prices. Find a way to make it a better value.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you found the concept awesome.
The sound recording is not available for privacy reasons: we made the app 100% secure by not recording on the device what the user said or did. Our users' privacy is of prime importance to us. As for the in-app purchases, we indicate it clearly in the app description on the App Store that you get a fully operational life coach app for your money and you have the option of upgrading it through in-app purchases.
We are sorry that your friend had problems launching the app. We regularly update Symblify to make it bug-free and compatible with the new OSs. We launched a new version some days ago, which we are sure will make Symblify run perfectly on your friend's device.
It’s like drawing a cartoon about my life
My favorite part is when you choose the symbols for your situation. And then when you move them on the screen and talk about your situation, it’s really like creating a cartoon about my life. I love zooming in the symbols, and covering those I don’t like to see… :) The whole app has a really funny and easy atmosphere. I love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the incredibly apt metaphor! It's good to hear that you love Symblify's funny and easy atmosphere. It's easier to solve a problem in an enjoyable atmoshpere, isn't it?
- Symagine Lab Szervezetfejlesztesi Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 79 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Symagine Lab Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- SCRIPT: BE YOURSELF MORE $9.99
- CARDS: WEEKEND $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.