SYMMETRY Space Survival 12+
MGN.PRO Sp. z o.o.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
A research spaceship reaches an abandoned planet. Nothing is what it seems here and the situation quickly slips out of control. Can the crew manage to survive and get back home?
SYMMETRY GO is a survival management game set in a retro- futuristic, sci-fi universe. Your main goal is to manage the crash survivors and help them withstand the desolate, extremely cold environment in order to fix their spacecraft and escape.
* Play endless survival mode
* Unlock story mode by surviving 100 days
* Compete with other players via leaderboards
* Manage crew of up to 5 unique characters
* Take care of survivors mental health, nutrition and rest
* Develop character skills like botanics or power plant operations
* Race against time and extreme weather conditions
* Be aware of the ominous presence watching your every step
Fixed game launch bug on some devices
Ratings and Reviews
The game is good but incredibly repetitive and annoying at times. Its starts getting repetitive after you use up most the resource piles and having to watch your crew closely so they don’t work themselves to death. It’s getting very annoying when stuff constantly breaks one after another causing you to make repairs and use your parts. The game gives you a option to either survive 100 days in survival or pay to unlock it. Since I see the survival option as a challenge I’m taking that route as of now I’m on day 30. When I unlock the story mode it’ll hopefully be better and less repetitive. I will also update review when I unlock and finish the story.
I like the concept and the art style is simple which works well. The game can be unforgiving in survival mode but not so much as to crush the belief that you can do it if you try one more time. So far I can’t seem to survive past 17 day’s and on some tries my team doesn’t make it past day 3!! 😆 but this is definitely my poor leadership at work as the game has only ever crashed on me once. Only one complaint though, I can’t tell if power save mode under options is on or not. It shows either a battery or bolt and neither seems to make much difference visually. Thanks for the fun and frustration this game has to offer! Keep up the good work!
I want campaign
I want to play campaign but I need to survive 100 days big I can’t it’s to hard
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- IMGN.PRO Sp. z o.o.
- 149.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 IMGN.PRO / Sleeplees Clinic all rights reserved. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Story Mode $3.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Large Coin Pack $2.99
- Small Coin Pack $0.99
- Medium Coin Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.