Symphony is a WiFi enabled comfort platform that’s unsurpassed in its ease of use, features and capabilities. It provides detailed system feedback in real-time and the tools to control it. Symphony marries the Aurora controls of your WaterFurnace geothermal unit with the Aurora Weblink router, providing access to your equipment from practically anywhere. Symphony is cloud-based so there’s no software to install and provides control over your entire geothermal system - not just the thermostat as in other ‘smart thermostat’ systems.
Symphony allows you to:
• View and control your geothermal system’s operation from anywhere using a laptop, smart phone or tablet using an intuitive dashboard for quick access to your unit’s status, operation history, alert history, and energy usage.
• Remotely control temperatures and programs for up to 6 zones (requires the IntelliZone2 zoning system).
• Observe and track your unit’s energy use for the last 13 months.
• Provide equipment performance data to dealers for remote monitoring and diagnosis (Premium package required).
• Receive equipment alerts and service reminders (as well as your dealer) via email and texts (Premium package required).
- Added support for OptiHeat hardware
- Added support to name zones
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changing the temperature is buggy. In cooling mode, press temperature button will bring up a change window. Canceling will lower temperature. It would be easier to make icons larger to allow temperature change without a new prompt, eg pressing arrows directly on screen.
Be nice if could set kilowatt price.
When only the fan is running, app shows 0 w energy use for the fan
I have a WF7
Temp request malfunction
Nine times out of ten, when I want to turn the AC temp warmer (by one degree, two degrees, three — makes no difference), the actual setting will go COLDER instead a degree at a time. On the app, it looks like the requested change has been made, but if I exit the app and then open it again, I see what the REAL change is. Therefore, we can’t rely on it from a remote location to set it to the temp we want. Strangely, this happens (so far) only when we are trying to make it warmer. The problem doesn’t occur when we set it to a colder setting.
Buggy but okay
I would love to be able to delete a thermostat that no longer exists so I didn’t have to continually scroll past it.
Setting temps is a bit hit or miss.
- WaterFurnace International, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 WaterFurnace International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.