The Symplast Patient App connects you with your provider and their staff from the convenience of your iPhone, giving you the confidence, accessibility and insight you need anytime, anywhere.
•Send secure Instant Chat messages back and forth before and after your visit.
•Save time at check-in by completing your intake paperwork before your appointment.
•Access educational videos, images and documents on demand.
•View and apply payment to invoices.
•Post reviews to social media.
•You can even send your own images and videos to the practice.
Take control of your health information while engaging with your provider in a modern way with the revolutionary Symplast Patient App.
New Features and Enhancements:
• All-new, streamlined registration process that is faster and easier to get signed up for the free patient app.
• Redesigned Secure Message Conversation view with a simplified menu to include media in the conversation.
• All new conversations are started with a Team rather than specific staff members.
• When there are in-app notifications, the specific part of the app that the badge applies to is now indicated.
• All dates are shown in a consistent format or as “Today”, “Tomorrow” or “Yesterday” if applicable.
• Ability to dismiss the keyboard more easily if it is blocking something or no longer needed.
Performance Improvements & Bug Fixes:
• Overall stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Practice in a pocket
Have used Symplast over 2 years now. First EHR experience. Young and growing company by and for doctors. Some growing pains as expected but a very responsive and local team is always there to help. Looking forward to continued refinements and features.
The app makes it so easy for follow ups and saves time for everybody. With healthcare costs always on the rise I hope apps like this help bring some costs down!
Nice to be able to send photos of logs, body pics and questions after surgery 24/7. Has saved me office visits and phone time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.