Manage your symplr account and get quick access to facilities with our mobile app. While on-site, a virtual badge will display that includes the vendor profile photo in addition to appointment details. Track your credentials on the go: you can easily see the status of your credentials and view detailed credential descriptions. While on-site, use the app to check in, view your appointments, display a virtual badge with your profile photo & appointment details, and check out.
For hospital administrators, the symplr mobile app improves your vendor management process with a rep on-site dashboard and rep look-up function.
• Easily identify Incomplete, Declined, & Expired credentials that need action
• Easily identify Incomplete or Expired policies that need action
• View scheduled appointments
• Read & sign facility policies
• Upload credential documents
• Schedule and accept facility appointments
• Mobile check-in & check-out (at supporting facilities)
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
• View and add facilities to your territory
• Update account details
• Upload profile picture or driver’s license
• Access symplr support email, phone, and live chat
Fresh updates for hospital administrators include the following features:
• Mobile On Site Dashboard to quickly view details including vendor name, vendor appointment details, and vendor light status
• Rep Look Up to quickly locate vendors listed in our database to identify compliance
• Rep Sign In option to facilitate capturing rep visit details
• App permissions that sync with customizable permissions structure in desktop site
Send your comments and feedback to our Product Developers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. We have a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing orders of magnitude simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community.
• Major infrastructure update
• Login to the application using device FaceID/TouchID
• Re-arrangement of Home screen tiles
• Updated icons for Traffic Light, Credentials and Policies
• Logout is available only on Home screen and My Profile screen
• Application supports music player in the background
• Login page contains ‘Remember Me’ option for auto-login
• Performance improvements
• Miscellaneous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m not sure who developed this app for symplr but they should find another job. The app has an Add Appointment feature that doesn’t work at all. When trying to add an appointment the app tells you that you have no facilities in your profile. When I emailed about it, I was told I needed to use the website to add an appointment. Why then is the feature on the app? The message board doesn’t have a way to post or read other messages. Again, why have this feature listed if it doesn’t work? When uploading credentials with the app you can’t send a pdf. You need to take a screenshot and upload the picture. Again, when I called and asked about this, the customer service reps told me they where trained that I could upload a pdf. You cannot. I was told if I wanted to send anything in pdf format I could email it. I did that as was sent a reply email asking that I upload credentials on the app. But make sure nothing you are trying to upload is larger than 5mb because it won’t allow you. Just junk. Reptrax or Vendormate have their issues as well but nothing like this.
Deserves negative stars
I went to check into a facility and was denied entry. I proceeded to call customer service and was told I had an outstanding credential that needed to be resolved. Despite my Symplr app showing my credentials were current and satisfied, I was told I had to log in from a computer in order to see the “attention needed”. Get it together Symplr! You have ONE JOB! I pay a substantial yearly fee for your service; I expect your system to accurately reflect my credentials on any digital platform. Your customer service took zero accountability and cost me thousands because I was unable to attend my case. I strongly encourage all health systems to use Vendormate or Intellicentrics. This company is absolute garbage.
Time for a class action lawsuit
We need to fix this! Now they have decided that a TB test needs to be done by their deadline, what drop kicks!
Worst customer service ever. The app quit working after 6 months began sending me into the update to latest version loop. I spent 2 months screwing around with these losers and finally got the word from them that I need to go buy a new phone, new update won't work on my iPhone anymore. You have got to be kidding, jail time is what these rip off artists need. Have had huge annoyance with this bunch for 8 years, this one tops it all though!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vendor Credentialing Service LLC
- 33.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Vendor Credentialing Service, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.