Manage your symplr account and get quick access to facilities with our mobile app. While on-site, a virtual badge will display that includes the vendor profile photo in addition to appointment details. Track your credentials on the go: you can easily see the status of your credentials and view detailed credential descriptions. While on-site, use the app to check in, view your appointments, display a virtual badge with your profile photo & appointment details, and check out.
For hospital administrators, the symplr mobile app improves your vendor management process with a rep on-site dashboard and rep look-up function.
• Easily identify Incomplete, Declined, & Expired credentials that need action
• Easily identify Incomplete or Expired policies that need action
• View scheduled appointments
• Read & sign facility policies
• Upload credential documents
• Schedule and accept facility appointments
• Mobile check-in & check-out (at supporting facilities)
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
• View and add facilities to your territory
• Update account details
• Upload profile picture or driver’s license
• Access symplr support email, phone, and live chat
Fresh updates for hospital administrators include the following features:
• Mobile On Site Dashboard to quickly view details including vendor name, vendor appointment details, and vendor light status
• Rep Look Up to quickly locate vendors listed in our database to identify compliance
• Rep Sign In option to facilitate capturing rep visit details
• App permissions that sync with customizable permissions structure in desktop site
Send your comments and feedback to our Product Developers: email@example.com
Symplr is an industry leader in compliance and credentialing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that help healthcare organizations mitigate risk and ensure compliance. We have a single mission: to make healthcare compliance and credentialing orders of magnitude simpler for all constituents of the healthcare community.
This release provides options for vendor reps to make different entries based on their selection from the drop down menus during their hospital check in process.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Deserves negative stars
I went to check into a facility and was denied entry. I proceeded to call customer service and was told I had an outstanding credential that needed to be resolved. Despite my Symplr app showing my credentials were current and satisfied, I was told I had to log in from a computer in order to see the “attention needed”. Get it together Symplr! You have ONE JOB! I pay a substantial yearly fee for your service; I expect your system to accurately reflect my credentials on any digital platform. Your customer service took zero accountability and cost me thousands because I was unable to attend my case. I strongly encourage all health systems to use Vendormate or Intellicentrics. This company is absolute garbage.
I wish I could give this crappy app a -5 star rating. Even the name Symplr is a joke. It should be named “Difficult as HELL”. The fact that I have to scroll through nearly 200 locations every time is proof positive of how non user friendly it is. Of course there’s absolutely no incentive for Symplr to improve the functionality because they have a captive audience. Users are forced to pay for and utilize this product which accomplishes nothing but extreme frustration on behalf of the user.
Worst customer service ever. The app quit working after 6 months began sending me into the update to latest version loop. I spent 2 months screwing around with these losers and finally got the word from them that I need to go buy a new phone, new update won't work on my iPhone anymore. You have got to be kidding, jail time is what these rip off artists need. Have had huge annoyance with this bunch for 8 years, this one tops it all though!!!
- Vendor Credentialing Service LLC
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © Vendor Credentialing Service, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.