CareClinic is more than an intelligent health tracker and symptom diary, it is your personal best friend and caregiver. Take control of your health and well-being with this Doctor recommended all-in-one app to help you measure, learn and improve your health!
As a self-care wellness app, it includes all must-have's such as a medication tracker & health reminders. CareClinic not only helps you remember your meds & pills but reminds you to check your symptoms, measurements, engage in physical activity, eat correctly and provides a diary to journal your daily life accurately.
Hold yourself accountable and try CareClinic! Works well for all aspects of your health especially mental health, chronic conditions, and metabolic disorders.
"Honestly, I felt various symptoms and I couldn't figure out when and how, and this has made my visits to the doctor so much better!"
"I love the app, it allows me to journal my thoughts, record my factors, and provides me detailed reports and reminders. I can't recommend it enough."
Track vitamins, supplements, iron, birth control, chronic conditions, medication, symptoms, nutrition, activity, daily vitals, therapies, pregnancy, baby symptoms, notes & automatically discover correlations & triggers through reports.
Add your care team to the app to let them monitor your progress remotely, or monitor the health and well being of your loved ones!
REASONS TO TRY US
1. CARE PLANS - Used as a treatment & pill organizer
- See Drug & Supplement Interactions, Effects, Dose warnings
- Don’t just create a medication list. Add Drugs, Meds, Vitamins, Minerals, Therapies, Fitness & Nutrition (your entire health regimen)
2. SCHEDULE MEDICATION or ANY TYPE OF REMINDERS
- Set pill reminders, appointments, refill reminders, vitamin reminders or supplement trackers
- Health Appointments for yourself & family
3. HEALTH DIARY & CHECK-INS
- Check-in to record your treatment alongside medication reminders
- Include PRN, Photos, Weight, Sleep, Blood Pressure, Energy, Memory, Mood, Pain Log, Blood Pressure, Pulse & Temperature or Add your own Measurement & Goals.
- Log Therapies: Meditation, Mindfulness, CBT, Fitness
4. MULTIPLE USES: TRACK SYMPTOMS, GOALS, HABITS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES
- Use the diary as a symptom diary or the symptom tracker
- Track & Journal anything: Such as a pain tracker and pain journal for chronic pain or a symptom diary for pain, migraines, headaches, mood or medication
5. ADD YOUR CARETEAM TO SHARE REPORTS AUTOMATICALLY
- Enable Caregivers to view your care plans
- Nudge Dependents to stay on track
- Track multiple care plans for family, kids & seniors
6. MONITOR PROGRESS IN CHARTS, LOGS & CORRELATIONS
- See what works and what doesn't
7. WEARABLE INTEGRATION with APPLE HEALTH
8. COMPLETE HEALTH PLANNER
- Take a photo of your prescription to input meds, no typing needed!
- Built-in Supplement & Medication Library!
- More use cases: Mood Tracker, Pain Tracker, Track Urine, PMS, Stool, Food Allergy & Gut health, GI Symptoms
- Securely Syncs with Desktop Web App at https://start.careclinic.io/
- Food & drinks Database with calories, micronutrient & macronutrient info.
9. Store Immunization (Vaccine) Records
CareClinic is more than a medication management app, use it as a headache tracker, symptom tracker and symptom diary. Essential for chronic illness or health symptoms: Chronic Pain, cancer, fibromyalgia, IBD & IBS (Bowel Movements), urine, diabetes, flu, Disease, COPD, Epilepsy, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Multiple sclerosis (MS Symptoms), IPF. Mental health: ADHD, headache tracker, Depression, Anxiety, PMS, PMDD or any disorders
Don’t put your loved ones at risk by missing a pill or tablet (or contraceptive pills). Ranked as the top free pill reminder app by pharmacists & integrates with Apple Health.
$9.99/m or $59.99/yr subscription for advanced functionality and more affordable than other medication trackers.
- Do things quicker with the new swipe to delete functionality added in Care Plans & Factors screens
- Care Plan screen UI improvements
- App Performance upgrades
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cannot recommend highly enough for so many reasons!
I’ve had the pleasure of receiving medical care using this app at least 4 times for all different issues. The app is intuitive and user friendly, with doctors that have consistently been a joy to work with. Professional yet with an excellent bedside manner, I have yet to not be completely pleased with the entire experience. It can be a tad strange at first if you’ve never tried telemedicine before, but the absolute ease and convenience cannot be overstated. Instead of urgent care or somewhere such as CVS Minute Clinic, I use CareClinic when I can and will absolutely continue to so hands down. I can quite literally consult with a doctor while in bed, or on my couch, with all my questions answered and concerns addressed. A prescription is sent in for me to my pharmacy and within an hour or two I’ve had a doctor’s appt and picked up the needed medicine rather than being exposed to many other germs and being uncomfortable.
I recently downloaded this app because I’ve been having severe mood swings partly due to my weight and the quarantine. After my friend told me how much it helped keep her sane and change her life, I decided to check it out and it might be the best decision I made this year! It helped me organize my workout schedule, what specific exercises I would try out, and overall it helped me add structure to my life that I’ve been lacking at home. I was able to organize a better diet and diligently follow it. It has been very easy to manage for me with the apps format, and I feel like it could help change many lives!! If you’re reading my review and struggling like I was definitely check this app out, it’s a life changer!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this wonderful review. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us.
Buggy, pricey, and no support
I ran into so many problems with this app the first day that it was virtually unusable. It was almost impossible to sign up, it crashed every few minutes, some features didn’t work at all, it was literally impossible to log in to the website, and even though they have a support site, no one responds. I’ve emailed support almost a dozen times without a response. I tried calling, but no answer and their voicemail isn’t set up, so you can’t leave a message. I can’t check on the status of my support requests, because I can’t log on to the website.
Basically, for $9.99/month, you’re paying for an app that doesn’t work and nonexistent support. Look at all the other reviews of people who’ve run into the same problems and can’t even get their money back. It’s even worse that this app targets chronically ill people who are often disabled—people who are very easy to take advantage of. The developers should be ashamed of themselves.
Oh, and just an FYI: if you want a tracking app with great support (they answer within 30 minutes—I even got a co-founder helping me) that’s cheaper by $3 and that actually works, head on over to OpenCare.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your multiple reviews. During COVID we are a bit backlogged, we do see you emailed us multiple times in a day right before leaving this review, I hope you were able to resolve your issue. Thanks,
- Tandem Loop Inc.
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CareClinic Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- CareClinic premium $9.99
- free trial $59.99
- CareClinic premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.