SympTrack let’s you track your symptoms and see changes graphically at the tap of a finger
The app prompts you to make a daily record of the severity of your symptoms on your iPhone or Apple Watch at a time of your choosing
You can record your activities day by day and check which activities could be aggravating or ameliorating your symptoms
• Track up to six symptoms
• Get prompted to track your symptoms on your iPhone or Apple Watch
• Review what’s happening in a single graphics view
• Compare symptoms against each other
• See what you are doing that might affect your symptoms
• Add notes, photos and location to each activity entry
• Overview your activities by period and activity group
• Use Spotlight™ to go straight where you want in the app
SympTrack is an App that will facilitate useful discussions with your medical advisors and prompt you to ask the right questions
SympTrack is the app that helps you look after yourself
- iOS 11 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I want my money back. This app does not work. It’s not even beta-level functioning. There are a ton of bugs that prevent entering data, especially activities. For example, you type in all the info, then save it, and the info promptly disappears. You can enter a symptom once a day on the Apple Watch, but you can’t on the phone because of bug—the keyboard doesn’t open up or in some cases it overlaps the questions. It looks like it would be robust, but nothing works. Symptoms can occur multiple times a day, and change in intensity. To be effective, we should be able to enter changes as they occur. I have a iPhone 7+ and an Apple Watch 3. This app is so bad, I plan to contact the App Store tomorrow to try and get a refund. I’ve never tried to get a refund before, but this app is so bad with bugs that it shouldn’t be on the App Store.
- Intelligent Maintenance LLC
- 26.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Intelligent Maintenance LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.