With Synappx Meeting, you can focus on the meeting at hand and take your attention away from complex technology, helping you gain maximized collaboration and productivity. Synappx Meeting helps you by removing the challenges of having to learn technologies necessary to start meetings. By minimizing the technological challenges, you can focus on increasing productivity and optimal utilization of the meeting room resources.
Synappx Meeting can help you start your meetings by automatically connecting and enabling the following features:
- Your scheduled or ad hoc meeting can be started with a simple click of the button.
- When starting an ad hoc meeting, Synappx Meeting will automatically book the meeting room selected in Office 365.
- Your PC will automatically connect to the wePresent or the Sharp AQUOS BOARD interactive display system and will enable the larger display in the meeting room.
Auto-start web conferencing
- Your web-based conference will start automatically, so there is no need to look for meeting invite or login information.
Easy access to meeting materials
- It is easier than ever to quickly access the contents for your meeting. You can quickly access documents attached in the meeting invite or contents stored in your OneDrive. You can also set shortcuts to your favorite applications where you store you content other than OneDrive.
Track meeting time
- Synappx Meeting can help you track the meeting time. If you need more time, simply add time to extend the meeting. Your calendar will automatically update to reflect the time added to your meeting.
- Synappx Meeting can automatically update the calendar and free up the meeting room if the meeting should end early.
This application requires Synappx Meeting service accounts.
Please refer to Synappx Meeting support site for details and a list of supported meeting technologies.
For more information, go to https://siica.sharpusa.com/synappx-support/synappx-meeting
Feature requests, ideas, questions, go to https://siica.sharpusa.com/synappx-support/feedback
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.