Sync.ME The world’s leading unknown caller ID and spam blocker. Control your privacy by blocking unwanted phone calls and know exactly who’s calling. Keep your phone safe with an automatically updated spam list and call identifier.
• Identify unknown callers with world's #1 Caller ID app.
• Call blocker identifies millions of spammers & robocalls.
• See your callers photo.
• Over 20 million people love Sync.ME!
• World's #1 Caller ID - Always know who's calling. Missed a phone call? Sync.ME will identify the name of the caller! You can now search over ONE BILLION phone numbers worldwide.
• Spam Call Blocker - Sync.ME’s spammers database is updated 24/7 and automatically protects you from telemarketers, scammers, robocalls or any other fraud callers. Control who can call you and avoid unwanted calls!
• Sync Your Contacts - Magically update your address book contacts with profile photos from their social networks and see who is calling you.
• Background Sync - Background sync automatically updates your contacts 24/7 with most up-to-date pictures and details, without having to open the app!
• Merge Duplicate Contacts - Contact merge finds duplicate and similar contacts in your address book and combines them into one.
• Contacts Backup - Quickly create a backup file that you can save and restore when needed. Supports all major platforms: Google contacts, Outlook, iTunes, iCloud and more.
We’re always excited to hear from you! Join our community and send us your feedback or questions:
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/syncmeapp
+ Twitter: http://twitter.com/syncme
+ Support: http://sync.me/support
For premium features, Sync.ME has multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $2.99 per month and $4.99 per month. $5.99 per 6 months and $9.99 per year. Sync.ME also offers a free trial of the premium features for 7 and 30 days.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm your purchase.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription or trial period.
* Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
● Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
“No Contacts to Sync”
It says there are no contact to sync when there clearly is. On top of that, in the app there is a badge notification indicating I should Sync. I’ll get a pop up that says “New Updates to Available”. “There are new updates for your Contacts”.
It didn’t used to say this and I have my contacts downloaded onto my phone VIA iCloud nothing out of the ordinary. Using an iPhone X at the moment. Tried uninstalling / reinstalling, rebooting my phone, etc. I used to love using this app. Hope this gets fixed very soon.
Update: It now works like it’s supposed to no doubt due to an update. Wish it was fixed sooner, but it’s good now. Updated my star rating.
Like many other people have said, this app used to be great. Synced perfectly with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google. The most important syncable contacts come from Facebook. With no more support for Facebook, the app is now useless. As developers, you have access to information and software changes before the general public does. Therefore, knowing the change to their API and security was coming, you should’ve been proactive and had the update ready to go to maintain support. Just like before a whole-number iOS update. Seems lazy and like you don’t care about keeping the many people who liked this app when it actually did what we wanted it to do. Let’s be real, nobody is going to use this for Caller ID and Blocking, there are leading apps like Truecaller, Hiya, and Nomorobo for that...along with carrier specific apps like AT&T Call Protect. Just give us what we liked the all originally for: working sync capability for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. ALL of them.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience but currently we no longer sync with Facebook due to their API changes.
Our team is working no adding new features for you to enjoy from.
You also have the option to sync with Google+,LinkedIn.Twiiter and Vkontakte.
Please feel free to contact me whenever you like.
All the time when connecting it always will open the app but then when trying to use it, it always will take at least over 5 minutes or more to be able to use the app itself. And then when you do, it will take at least another 5 min or more to be able to enter the numbers for spam. When trying to update the numbers it takes as long if not longer to open the app and get your updates updated. It is fine other than that. And yes I make sure to have the app updated to the newest available version.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for submitting your review. We would like to help you ASAP with this issue please send us an email to email@example.com . Have a great day, Sync.ME
- Sync.ME LTD
- 90.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Sync.ME LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Greeting Cards Gold Pack $1.99
- Sync.ME Premium Pack $4.99
- 1 Premium Result $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.