Manage your Synchrony Car Care™ credit card on the go, find locations that accept Synchrony Car Care and view special financing locations and available offers. The Synchrony Car Care mobile app includes features such as:
Easy Set-Up and Login Access
• New to managing your Synchrony Car Care credit card account online? Setup is fast and easy. After downloading, tap 'Register' and follow the prompts.
• Already registered? Connect using your existing online username and password for your Synchrony Car Care credit card account.
Convenient Account Management
• Make payments to your account.
• Check your balance and available credit and know how much you can spend on the go.
• Review your Transaction and Payment History.
• Cancel scheduled payments.
• Securely add multiple bank accounts to pay your Synchrony Car Care credit card bill.
Locate Partners Near You
• Find the closest locations that accept the Synchrony Car Care credit card for car repair, auto maintenance, tires, wheels, gas and more.
• Access special financing offers from Synchrony Car Care partner locations at tire dealers, repair centers and car maintenance shops.
•Minor bug fixes
•Re-format of the login page for compatibility across all iOS devices
Our latest version of the Synchrony Car Care app includes a new interface, as well as performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful for car care
Went to tire store for i needed 2 tires replaced. Didn’t realize how much it costs for the kinda tire i have for my car. The guy suggests to apply for the credit card and its advantages that comes with it with 6 months interest free if you pay it off. It relieved me when i got approved and drove out of that place with brand new tires in less than an hr. Thank you so much
The only problem I have, is that I wish the app was like their mobile website. The app is limited in what you can do.
For example, creating payment arrangements. In the app you’re allowed to create future payments but it’s one at a time. In the mobile website you can do multiple at once. Also, we’re able to see statements or any promotional messages on the website. Everything is much more organized.
I find it annoying when I have to get out of the app and use my laptop or the phone website when I want to do more than see my balance or make a payment.
If you’re looking for it to be a straightforward simple app, this is it. If they could create an exact replica of the website that would be wonderful.
I was satisfied with the service and the app works great, however I was very disappointed this morning when I remembered I had to make a payment on my card, so I opened my app to do so and something seemed off because my balance was higher than the last time I had checked. Turns out if you’re late period, Synchrony hits with a $28 late fee. No warning, no grace period (like most other financial institutions have) and $28. I could understand if it was $5 or if I was like 2 weeks late, but $28 for being 4 days late on accident? Seriously? Will not recommend this bank to anyone else after having this experience. I can’t believe this is how they treat a customer that’s had an account with them for more than a year now and paid everything on time with only one exception.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.