** We recommend testing your account with the free version of this software, Syncronicity, before purchasing. **
Syncronicity Pro is the ultimate app for professionals who use shared calendars with their organization's Exchange or Office 365 email system.
This includes Office 365® calendars, Outlook Web App® shared calendars, and shared calendars you access with Microsoft Outlook®.
This does not include Hotmail®, or Gmail®.
This does not include public folders at this time.
• Familiar calendar interface with month, list, week, and day views
• Easy, quick setup with Exchange Autodiscover and address book lookups
• Calendar overlay! View all calendars at once, just a single calendar, or create a custom view
• Create and delete events directly on calendars to which you have write access
• View all event information, including notes
• View events for calendars with only free\busy or limited access
• Great calendar management features: color code your calendars, easily manage your calendar list, enable write access, add to custom view...
Simply enter your Exchange e-mail login info, add your calendars, and you're up-to-date with your colleagues' latest events.
»»» Important: Syncronicity uses Exchange 2007 or 2010 web services (i.e. Office365®, Outlook®) to access your shared calendars. Most modern Exchange systems will have this. If you're not sure this is available for your organization or account, please check with your help desk or IT support staff.
We are happy to provide support!
You can contact us using the in-app support feature, directly using several options on our website: eightbitapps.com, or feel free to e-mail us directly at email@example.com.
We can't respond to reviews. Please let us try to help you by contacting us if you experience any problems.
Added search \ filter to event list view.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well but frustrating
Can not create an all day event; always appends a start and end time. Calendar list does not default to "today".
Two or three years ago, I was introduced to this program, and have come to rely on it as the best way to see coworkers’ calendars. Given the lack of recent updates, I feared it would stop working as iOS progressed. I am extremely pleased and excited to see this dramatic, modern, and awesome update. Thank you!
You cannot create all-day events that span multiple days. A frustrating nuisance.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.