As a radiologist, you often need to take a quick look at images in time-critical cases but might not be in the vicinity of a workstation or not even on the hospital campus. The syngo.via WebViewer provides you with a comprehensive toolset, presets, and layouts for mobile reading anywhere within your hospital network or at home for example, making healthcare home-office-ready!
The syngo.via WebViewer offers the following features:
• Virtual Conferencing with colleagues or referrers
• Viewing images on the go*
• Mobile image viewing on the enterprise level
• Diagnostic reading of images with a Web browser displayed on a diagnostic-grade monitor**
• Seamless collaboration with your fellow physicians and referrers
• Connection to multiple syngo.via servers
The following imaging modalities are supported:
• Computed tomography (CT)
• Magnetic resonance (MR)
• Positron emission tomography (PET and PET/CT)
• Computed radiography/digital radiography (CR/DR)
• Secondary capture images (SC)
• Encapsulated PDF
Try out the syngo.via Demonstration server!
The syngo.via WebViewer offers a demonstration mode that lets you try out the app on our demonstration servers. When you install the app for the first time and run it, it will ask if you want to connect to a demonstration server. The app then enables you to automatically find a demonstration server where you can view real clinical cases and explore the app.
The syngo.via WebViewer is an extension to syngo.via and cannot operate without the syngo.via product from Siemens Healthcare GmbH. The client-server architecture does not require DICOM image data or confidential patient information to be retained on the device; this provides clinicians with instant access while also ensuring data security***. For more detailed information on the syngo.via WebViewer, please visit the Siemens Healthineers Website.
Regulatory notes and Disclaimers
* Prerequisites include: wireless connection to clinical network, recommended minimum hardware requirements, and adherence to local data security regulations.
** In the U.S., the diagnostic use of syngo.via WebViewer on mobile devices is not permitted. Diagnostic reading of images with a Web browser requires a medical-grade monitor.
*** If system is set up correctly by the responsible healthcare IT administrator.
Availability of features depends on country clearance/registration, please check with your local sales team for more information.
Apple®, the iPhone®, the iPad®, and iPod Touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. For iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch country-specific laws may apply. Please refer to these laws before using for diagnostic reading/viewing.
For Japan: Applications on the iPhone/iPad/iPod are not considered medical devices in Japan. Use at your own risk. They are not intended to be used for diagnosis.
The system is not intended for the display of digital mammography images for diagnosis.
• TouchID and FaceID for syngo.via WebViewer login
• Virtual Conferencing
• iOS13 support
NOTE: The syngo.via WebViewer App requires iOS12.4 or higher installed on the mobile device. Please check the Apple Website for supported iDevices.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2012-2020 HipGraphics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.