Are your files scattered across a terrain of computers?
Are you tired of figuring out what is where?
Keep your folders and files in sync.
Easy, flexible and takes almost no time at all!
Sync your files on same computer, between different computers on the network or between computer and external storages.
You click it, We SynKit!
- Flexible. Easy configuration. User Friendly interface.
- Lots of features allow you to choose correct synchronization method: by file name or by file size or by file date or in any combination.
- Support one way or two-way (bidirectional) synchronization.
- Filter options allow you to include or exclude the specific files: by name, by date, by size or by file's extension.
- Schedule your synchronization for any time. Every day, once in week, once in month…
- Multithreaded application. Can do all synchronization in the same time.
- Fast and efficient. Synchronize only new or changed files.
- Each sync task has the status showing when it was done last time.
- Detect conflicts.
- Logs is created for each run.
- If you need you can save the different (synced) files to the specific location.
- You don't want to overwrite files? Choose the option and old files will be saved with timed postfix.
- Prevents the damaging of files. You can terminate your process and the file that is currently syncing will be synced and not damaged.
Remark: To sync files between different computers you need to turn on File Sharing, which requires admin access, on the computer where you to want to sync to.
Our best version of SynKitPro ever!
Here are some new features, updates and fixes we've added:
- new application icon
- user interface updates
- ability to run task analysis without running the synchronization
- ability to schedule task analysis
- preview window updates
- improved performance
- new status bar, optimized to quickly check the tasks updates
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Have tried other sync apps that are more complicated. SyncKitPro has some advanced abilities yet it is very intuitive and easy to use. It worked well. Only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is not because of any problems, but likely will do that after I have used it awhile more.
Solid sync'ing app
One of the things I like the most about this app versus some of the alternatives on the app store is the simple and well designed user interface. It took me less than a minute to get going with it. I've only been using it for less than a day but so far I like what I see. One small suggestion which I think woulld add a lot of value is adding "time remaining" (even an estimate) to an active task. I've been waiting for a couple of hours waiting for my task to complete and can only guess based on progress so far, how much longer it will take to complete. Great start though!
Worked great the first time
I have been though a number of programs over the years to keep two folders on two different computers on my network synchronized. I figured it was time to see what was out there in the App Store. Synkit seemed to have the least number of negative reviews so I tried it. It worked perfectly! I was able to figure it out pretty quickly, selected two folders with relatively complex subfolder structures, walked though each step to specify what I wanted done, and previewed the upcoming task. It looked good, showing missing files moving in both directions. I hit the "Go" button and within a minute or two I had nearly 2000 files synchronized (about 65 needed to be copied back and forth). It worked great -- and I can schedule automatic sync-runs on a regular basis, though it won't monitor each folder and automatically update the other immediately. I think that's too much to ask for a $9 app. In my opinion, it's well worth the price of admission.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.