Are your files scattered across a terrain of computers?
Are you tired of figuring out what is where?
Keep your folders and files in sync.
Easy, flexible and takes almost no time at all!
Sync your files on same computer, between different computers on the network or between computer and external storages.
You click it, We SynKit!
- Flexible. Easy configuration. User Friendly interface.
- Lots of features allow you to choose correct synchronization method: by file name or by file size or by file date or in any combination.
- Support one way or two-way (bidirectional) synchronization.
- Filter options allow you to include or exclude the specific files: by name, by date, by size or by file's extension.
- Schedule your synchronization for any time. Every day, once in week, once in month…
- Multithreaded application. Can do all synchronization in the same time.
- Fast and efficient. Synchronize only new or changed files.
- Each sync task has the status showing when it was done last time.
- Detect conflicts.
- Logs is created for each run.
- If you need you can save the different (synced) files to the specific location.
- You don't want to overwrite files? Choose the option and old files will be saved with timed postfix.
- Prevents the damaging of files. You can terminate your process and the file that is currently syncing will be synced and not damaged.
Remark: To sync files between different computers you need to turn on File Sharing, which requires admin access, on the computer where you to want to sync to.
Our best version of SynKitPro ever!
Here are some new features, updates and fixes we've added:
- new application icon
- user interface updates
- ability to run task analysis without running the synchronization
- ability to schedule task analysis
- preview window updates
- improved performance
- new status bar, optimized to quickly check the tasks updates
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Have tried other sync apps that are more complicated. SyncKitPro has some advanced abilities yet it is very intuitive and easy to use. It worked well. Only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is not because of any problems, but likely will do that after I have used it awhile more.
Easy to set up and use, but utterly unreliable. I tried multiple times to sync folders, always to fail. If you’re looking for a solution to sync itty bitty little folders with a few hundred items, this will probably work for you. If you are trying to sync large folders or drives, just forget it.
Solid sync'ing app
One of the things I like the most about this app versus some of the alternatives on the app store is the simple and well designed user interface. It took me less than a minute to get going with it. I've only been using it for less than a day but so far I like what I see. One small suggestion which I think woulld add a lot of value is adding "time remaining" (even an estimate) to an active task. I've been waiting for a couple of hours waiting for my task to complete and can only guess based on progress so far, how much longer it will take to complete. Great start though!
The developer, Parakeet Software LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Parakeet Software LLC
- 2.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2017 Igor Shcherbyna
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.