Get today the most advanced download manager for your Synology device !
*** SynoDS is the only application to be fully compatible with DSM2.2 to DSM6.0 firmwares ***
SynoDS is an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad native client for Synology's Download Station (aka Download Redirector) and for the Synology File Station.
Thanks to SynoDS, you'll be able to
- add some download tasks on your Synology server while you're away (on holidays, at work ...) and when you'll be back at home, the files will be available on your server ! It will allow you to add any download task to your Synology device.
- Manage the files on the Synology (Rename/delete/copy/move/extract archives) and view videos (MP4/MOV/M4V/MPV/3GP), audio (MP3/M4A), photos (JPG/BMP/GIF/RAW) and PDF
Download Station detailed feature list :
- Tested on DSM2.2, DSM2.3, DSM3.0, DSM3.1, DSM3.2, DSM4.0, DSM4.1, DSM4.2, DSM4.3, DSM 5.0, DSM 5.1, DSM 5.2 & DSM 6.0
- Control your download station from anywhere (home & 3G/4G connection with IPv4 or IPv6 protocol)
- Configure several servers and choose the one to connect to
- Support standard and SSL connections
- Support for QuickConnect
- Show the list of download tasks running on the server
- Sort the download tasks by status, name, progress or size
- You can filter (search) in your download task
- You can start/pause/delete your download tasks
- You can see details about the download task and configure options
- You can use the embedded web browser to browse to some files and tap on a download link to add a download task on your server (Browser is featuring bookmark support !)
- Integrated with Safari ! Use Safari to download a file, and open the file in SynoDS, it will upload it to the Synology server !
- You can add a download task from URL (and can use a specific username/password)
- Long tap a link to add a download task
- You can use the RSS feeds reader to add downloads
- RSS feeds are showing number of new items
- Configuration of destination folder
- Compatible with socks and http proxy connections
- Nice iPhone look&feel with Pull to refresh feature and swipe to delete
- Landscape mode
- Auto refresh timer
- Support for iPhone 6/6S & 6 Plus/6S Plus resolutions
- Compatible with iOS7+ devices
File Station detailed feature list (needs at least DSM3.0) :
- Integrated File Browser to move/copy/delete/extract files and folders (long tap on folders for options).
- Multiple file selection for copy/move/delete (needs iOS5.0 or better)
- Play video (MP4/MOV/M4V/MPV/3GP) (not compatible with SSL connection with self signed certificate)
- Play audio (MP3/M4A) (not compatible with SSL connection with self signed certificate)
- View your photos (JPG/BMP/GIF)
- View PDF files
It's really the application you need to fully control your Synology device !
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
What's new :
- Fixed issue with previous DL Station version
- Full support of Synology's QuickConnect (QuickConnect ID will always work whatever is your network configuration due to tunnel mode implementation)
- Fix some minor user interface issues
Ratings and Reviews
Works as expected but...
This app is exactly what I was looking for in order to send torrent files to my NAS from my iPhone. However, the app has a very antiquated feel to it and look. Might be time for a remodel and update.
Otherwise, it does exactly what I need.
Works flawlessly and the developer is responsive
I sent an email requesting a change to an already decent program and he immediately sent me an invite to the beta on test flight. Lo and behold, he's already been working on the feature and is working perfectly in the beta. This app rocks and is the perfect alternative to Synology's failed "DS get."
Used to be my favorite app!
I haven't been able to use this app for at least a year. I have been getting by on Synology Ds get (free app), which was previously called Ds download, but I loved the graphical user interface and the ability to easily connect to multiple servers on SynoDs. Unfortunately, it no longer works; I can not connect to any of my servers. The search feature stays in a constant loop, with no results in return. I don't have this problem with Ds get. But remember, this app is paid for with no support from the vender; I have already contacted him.
The developer, Sylver Bruneau, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sylver Bruneau
- 7.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010 Sylver Bruneau
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.