With the My Synovus Mobile Banking app start banking conveniently and securely from virtually anywhere. Deposit checks on the go, send or receive payments from friends and family, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, view balances, and find Synovus locations.
Simple Account Management
• Review activity and balances in your Synovus checking, savings, loan, and credit card accounts
• Keep track of external account balances
• Quickly view Instant Balances without logging in
• Set alerts to be notified of important account activity
• Search for transactions by keyword, amount date, and check number
Improved Security with Multifactor Authentication
• Set up Touch or Face ID to sign in quickly and securely
• Answer a security question after signing in with a unique username and password
• First-time logins or logins on unknown devices require a one-time passcode in addition to username and password
Move funds quickly and securely between your accounts
Securely send and receive money from friends, family—even the babysitter— with Popmoney® using an email address or mobile number
• Schedule, edit, or cancel payments to companies
• Add and edit recipients
• View and pay upcoming eBills
Mobile Check Deposit****
• Use your camera to deposit checks
• Enter the deposit amount and submit photos of your endorsed check
• Find Synovus branch and ATM locations across the Southeast
• Search locations close to you, near an address or within a specific ZIP code
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Synovus locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with My Synovus
• Minimum system requirement: Apple iOS 11 or higher
• Access to your device’s contacts is required for Popmoney®
About My Synovus
• The My Synovus App is free to download. Use of the My Synovus app requires your mobile service provider’s data and/or text plan for which charges may apply.
• You can sign in on the app using your existing My Synovus username and password or enroll via the link from the app’s login page.
• You may also be asked to answer security questions and/or receive a one-time passcode to login.
• The My Synovus App is suited for ages 13 and up. Minors ages 13 and older have limited access to services within the app.
Please refer to the My Synovus agreement at https://www.synovus.com/personal/my-synovus/agreement/ for complete details.
*Account Transaction Limitations for Savings and Money Market Accounts— Savings and Money Market accounts may have no more than six (6) debit transactions per month or monthly statement cycle. A debit transaction is a check, debit/check card transaction, transfer, or pre-authorized transfer, including those made by phone or modem. Unlimited transactions are permitted if made by the customer in person, by mail, through an ATM or by phone if the check is mailed to the customer. If an account continually exceeds the allowed debit transactions, we may convert it to a checking account.
** Pay People requires enrollment in Popmoney service. Individual, daily, and monthly payment limits apply and are described within the Popmoney service in My Synovus. Popmoney payments sent through the My Synovus mobile app to an email address must be less than $100 per payment.
***Pay bills or companies requires enrollment in Bill Pay service through My Synovus.
****Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Deposits are subject to verification. Funds are available within 3 business days. Camera must have at least two megapixels in resolution.
The service marks and trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.
Synovus Bank, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender ©2019 Synovus Bank
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Poor Performing App
This app is really frustrating to use. The Touch ID is far inferior to Touch ID for every other app I use it for (it doesn’t have an image to let you know it’s processing, so you stare at a stagnant screen with your thumb on the button wondering if anything is happening). It doesn’t reflect transfers from one account to another in real time. I posted a transfer and over the next 30 minutes I closed out the app completely and restarted it, relogging in each time, four or five times and the transfer never showed. Then I got to a desktop to make sure the transfer went through and it showed as posted. I went back and closed and reopened app and transfer still didn’t show. This was a time-sensitive transfer and was pretty annoying that I couldn’t verify it had gone through via the app, as the old app would reflect transfers immediately. This app is NOT an improvement over the old one.
Security measure, iOS Software or just an annoying bug??
Of all the apps I use, this one is the most aggravating. Secure & quick is what we all crave in today’s world so I’m torn as to whether this issue is a security measure by Synovus, an issue with my iPhone software or if it is simply a bug that needs to be fixed.
At least once per month, the fingerprint login stops working. I’ve tried every thing I can think of to get it to work again (ie remember me checked / unchecked, etc). No matter what I try, the only way it will function properly is for me to take the time to uninstall and reinstall. And, wouldn’t you know, it happens at the most inconvenient times—when I’m on the go.
This drives me nuts but I would love some feedback from the developer. Is this a security measure of some kind, is it an issue with Apple software or it is just a bug within the app? Other than that, I have no other complaints. The app works well for me but this is the only account I have with Synovus.
I look forward to reading your feedback. Thank you for your time.
I miss the old app! It made my life so much easier, new app not so much. I used to be able to deposit all my checks with the old app but now I have to go to bank to deposit because new updated app doesn’t pick up the image of longer checks now. Sometimes it won’t except regular checks either, you just never know. I used to be able to transfer money to my daughters account just with a few clicks, the way it should be...EASY & EFFICIENT! If your going to improve upon something then by all means do it, I’m all for it. Why make it so complicated?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.