Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
- Synthesia will wait until you hit the correct note in "Melody Practice" mode.
- Perform each hand separately or together.
- Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
- Buy the unlock to play 130 more, along with every other MIDI song ever created.
- Connect your own digital piano and play along.
- Compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
- Optionally show traditional sheet music, in addition to the falling notes.
- Master each section by creating a loop and practicing repeatedly.
- Keep time using the built-in metronome.
- Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
- Choose from more than 100 different instrument sounds.
• Full screen sheet music. (Check the new gear menu.)
• Bookmarks and loops shown in sheet music.
• Set the number of errors you'd like before your loop restarts automatically.
• Dark Mode support.
• Many bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think that this app has a lot of potential but for beginners like me I honestly don’t see the point. The songs are really great but it’s impossible to play them because it’s too fast ,and the tutorial was anything but helpful I had to delete this game almost right after I downloaded it because I honestly didn’t see the point in keeping it any more. The tutorial doesn’t even explain how to use the app properly. Honestly, I’m rather disappointed 😞 I was really looking forward to playing a real song for once . In simpler words I wasn’t impressed 👎🏻
I love this game but few things I need to say
I tried and tried
It wa and the best game ever I think it is a good game but it has a lot of fun to do with the game but I don’t like it when you get to the point of the game and you don’t want it to get the to be the best thing to get the game is the best way of playing it and get it to be better it is fun but it is fun for you and it has to do a little bit better then the game is fun to get to it it will never be fun again and again it will never get past it and I don’t have yt ever ever again it has a lot of fun but the way b to get the new yet again I think type reiey4y is that the game rhwill ryrhfht is u and the yuyy was the best game ever and I have to get the stars ⭐️
Fun, but VERY DISAPPOINTING and needs MORE updates!
I played this game when I was interested in this using free play, but however, I found something SO annoying. I need to UNLOCK Synthesia to use the original! In addition, when I try to play a song, I try to tap the note when it was close to the piano, but however, it was wrong anyways! I thought that this game was broken, but I noticed EVERY single song was really hard for me, and I don't get the point of this app. Despite the fact of the app very disappointing, it was still fun and great. I love how the instruments sound, and the color schemes were great! However, I noticed I got the demo version, and THAT was the part that made me mad. If I would give this app a rating, I would give it a 0.5/10, because of the STINKY features it had! >:(
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.