Learn to play the piano using falling notes!
Start playing immediately, even if you can't read sheet music. Use the touchscreen or connect a digital keyboard and play using real piano keys!
• Play using each hand separately or together.
• Synthesia waits until you hit the correct note in Melody Practice mode.
• Connect your own digital piano and play along.
• Synthesia is compatible with the lights in most lighted keyboards.
• Choose between traditional sheet music, falling note blocks, or both.
• Learn the correct fingers to use from the hints included with every song.
• Enjoy many more features including loops, bookmarks, and the built-in metronome.
• Try more than 20 songs in the free version.
Unlock the app with a one-time purchase (NOT a monthly subscription) to:
• Play all 150 included songs and any other MIDI song ever created.
• Record your own songs using the simple multi-track recorder.
• Your single purchase includes all future upgrades, forever.
• Added a simple multi-track recorder to the Free Play screen (when unlocked).
• Improved sheet music: note stems are now able to point down.
• Added three new display languages: Catalan, Turkish, and Japanese.
• Many other fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So, I have Synthesia on my computer, and it’s awesome. This game is brilliant for making music. But when I decided I wanted it on my IPad so it was mobile and I didn’t have to share with my brother, I was a little confused. It didn’t let me record when I got it, obviously, and that was what I had thought would happen. I thought, yeah, I had to unlock it on my computer. But when I look into unlocking on my IPad, I realize it doesn’t say anything about recording. Is this just something that you can’t do on mobile? Because if so, that takes everything out of the game for me. It defeats the point of making music, if you can’t save it and listen to it whenever. I mean, it was on the computer version. What’s so hard about putting it on mobile?
How much I love this game
This game means like so much to me you can have free play you can play anything but I have a trouble learning how to do it I am I I am but if I don’t I might make another one of these again to tell you that I don’t learn enough like still don’t know how to play it but this game is so fun I love playing my own songs but Osco ask you stuff when you’re playing free play if you want to get a game and I’m like no and I justJust want to do the free play and it won’t let me edit just so annoying it’s very very very very very very annoying so I just want to do that to you guys but I do love this game so much I wish I learned how to play piano so I can tell you how much I would love you all and how this game goes by it’s so relaxing so fun and when I feel calm I do this things and I do every every every every day I could do this every day by just not happening so I like to do it sometime in the daytime like I love this game so much I can’t even stop talking about different things but my name is Brema Haynes and I don’t like this game thank you so so so so so so so much I love you guys bye
Where is the editor I’ve heard about this and I wanted to do some Dark MIDI stuff and I’ve seen people use this and they make stuff like Synthesia art and stuff so I spend 7 dollars hoping I would get to make something and nothing so I spent 7$ on not having a TIMER really? so I deleted it I regret it now because I still mest around with it like what um yeah I should have looked at the DESCRIPTION I kinda feel like I just got ripped off ok you get the point IDK just update it? also pretty much nothing changed I still can’t play actual songs. Like what.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synthesia LLC
- 20.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Synthesia LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Play Any Song $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.