• Learn about which Background Processes and Apps are running
• Monitor iPad, iPod, iPhone Battery Life
• Monitor LTE, 3G and WiFi network and speed
• Summarizes your disk usage
• Helpful tool to diagnosis network problem by connection status.
• iOS 8 and iPhone 6 support
• It is the application designed for Expert and Non-expert.
The key features of this application include effectively taking care of network identification and bandwidth testing, see battery life and many more. Using “SYS Activity Manager” regularly will help you to monitor the battery life, test the WiFi/3G network.
The new version of “SYS Activity Manager” is an universal application so you can use it in any device within iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
• Since I installed this app I have seen a huge difference in my battery life. it's an awesome app to have. - By p0ppetz
• This app works nicely and I have noticed improvements in the operation of my iPhone already. - By brettwad
• Easy understanding of device memory status.
• Visualization of Wired, Active, Inactive, Free memory allocation.
• List display of running Background Applications and other System Processes.
• How to close/manage Background Apps.
• Multiple visual displays detailing battery status and use.
• Alarms to indicate charging status complete w/ accurate ‘time-to-charge’ displays.
• 100% charge notification, effective when you are on a rush.
• Full charge notification to prevent over-charging.
• Configurable Full Charge & battery Maintenance alerts.
• Tips on maximizing battery life when power not available.
Note: Please discharge you battery at level 10% and complete full charge to adjust battery health first time.
• Visualization of disk space status and usage.
• Detecting cellular data network & Wi-Fi network connection statuses.
• IP & MAC Address display when available.
• Internet connection speed test.
# Battery crash bug fixed.
# Network connection bug fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No option to upgrade
The app is a nice app, but is filled with ads. There is a button to 'upgrade to pro' yet when clicked, the iTunes Store says its not available in the USA store and my region needs to change to Canada. When I try this, then try the upgrade, the Canada store also says its not available. Now I have to reset my region due to a broken link in this tool. I want to purchase the upgrade, if it existed somewhere....
Good battery utility -> beautiful icon!
I rarely use my iPad in portrait view, and this app only displays in portrait. It's too bad, because I REALLY liked the icon and the app.
Will you please provide a way to stop the Maintenance window from blocking my view EVERY TIME I open the app. Okay, I've read it, and they are very good hints, but enough already! You really should permit users to opt out, providing those tips elsewhere in the app to view on demand, not as a demand to view before I can look at what I opened the app to check.
Although this app does everything I want or need it to do, the very best thing about it is the beautiful blue gear icon design. It is very pretty and very appropriate artwork since the battery is the "gear" that makes it all function. Other battery utilities use a battery for their icon which is quite obvious, but none have accomplished anything as pleasing to the eye as this cool blue and silver gear. Congrats! This posh icon has kept me from switching to one of the many other battery utilities available.
Apple Do You Monitor Developers?
Sys-Analysis App on Apple Store.
Last version over a year ago.
After opening it seems to read my system then locks up. Deleted it then could not write a review. Re-installed so I could give other users heads up. Tried to restore purchase made for Pro in US Store. Prompt said not available in US Store but was available in the Canadian store. I switched to Canada Store only to be told not available.
The negative ratings have gone off the chart. The developer website also malfunctions -- does not know how to add security question prompt. Web Home button goes no where.
Seems Apple could put in place some features to police developers for Apple system products.
Forward compatibility a problem but also backward compatibility is a problem. A prompt during installation on compatibility should be required by the developer.
The current method is buyer beware.
- Taslim Sohel
- 20.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 株式会社エクスオール
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.