System Status is a lite version of System Status Pro - an advanced tool for monitoring your iPhone and iPad performance.
The lite version displays your device's basic parameters such as battery level, disk usage, CPU load and network connections.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5 and 15 minutes
• System boot time and uptime
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• Real time updates of the display once the monitored parameters change
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• Added the possibility to enable the location permission which is required to access SSID/BSSID since iOS 13
• Updated icon
• Various fixes and improvements
• TODO: dark mode will be supported in the upcoming release
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been using this app for years and it is very good. I always jnow just how much battery I have left and it does not hog power while monitoring like some other apps I have used in the past. I highly recommend this app. Also like and recommend another of their apps, Network Analyzer lite.
I have no idea why this doesn’t come with this type of app. Everything else apple is making does, and since it runs on batteries that have to be recharged regularly, you need to know when to recharge. This is necessary.
Accurate info on battery and CPU usage. I have a hacker that has a “man in middle” root on my device. I use it to see how much data and battery usage that could be attributed to myself using instagram and what this hacker is using to upload and transmit to what ever server/cloud services that they control.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.