System Status is a lite version of System Status Pro - an advanced tool for monitoring and optimizing your iPhone and iPad performance.
The lite version displays your device's basic parameters such as battery level, disk usage, CPU load and network connections.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5 and 15 minutes
• System boot time and uptime
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• Real time updates of the display once the monitored parameters change
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• Show information about all available network interfaces on the Information page
• Show IPv6 prefix lengths on the Information page
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for years and it is very good. I always jnow just how much battery I have left and it does not hog power while monitoring like some other apps I have used in the past. I highly recommend this app. Also like and recommend another of their apps, Network Analyzer lite.
Basically this app gives an easy view of the battery reserve which will is easier to see compared to the native battery status seen via Control Center
The best thing on To tell me when the battery is low
This app is a good app to have when your battery is low it tells you how much it slow is number one for me thank you very much
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.