System Status is a lite version of System Status Pro - an advanced tool for monitoring and optimizing your iPhone and iPad performance.
The lite version displays your device's basic parameters such as battery level, disk usage, CPU load and network connections.
• Graphical battery level display
• Battery state monitoring (discharging, charging, full)
• Used and free disk capacity monitoring
• CPU usage updated in real time
• Average load over the last 1, 5 and 15 minutes
• System boot time and uptime
CELL & NETWORK
• 3G and Wi-Fi network connection information
• IP address of the current connection
• Carrier information such as network provider and MCC/MNC codes
• External IP address
• Real time updates of the display once the monitored parameters change
• Copy/paste support
• Detailed help
• Regular updates, support page
• Stability fixes and minor improvements
• Show information about all available network interfaces on the Information page
• Show IPv6 prefix lengths on the Information page
• iOS 12 compatibility improvements
• Lots of internal changes and cleanups
• Various UI updates, minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for years and it is very good. I always jnow just how much battery I have left and it does not hog power while monitoring like some other apps I have used in the past. I highly recommend this app. Also like and recommend another of their apps, Network Analyzer lite.
I have no idea why this doesn’t come with this type of app. Everything else apple is making does, and since it runs on batteries that have to be recharged regularly, you need to know when to recharge. This is necessary.
My go-to app for storage usage
I got this app years ago when I bought my first iPad. Still use it today for a quick view of my storage usage mainly. It probably does much more than that- someday I will look into it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.