System Surveyor is the #1 system design tool to simplify and modernize the design, installation, and life cycle management and maintenance of systems. Ideal for security, IoT, and facility planning. Reduce system design time by 50% with an easy-to-use mobile interface. Import a floor plan, drag-and-drop pre-configured system elements, capture and annotate photos, and collect requirements in real time. Reduce go-backs, save time, and impress your customers and stakeholders with System Surveyor. It’s the only tool created specifically for IoT, electronic security, and facility equipment – and it’s so much easier than CAD.
Collaborate and Get on the Same Page: Capture all the important information in one place and securely share digital floor plans and as-builts with your entire project team on an iPad. Our users find it easier to reference plans and to make updates and moves/adds/changes.
Download today and start your free trial!
• Import or take a picture of a floor plan
• Drag-and-drop system elements
• Capture and annotate site photos
• Manage multiple sites and multiple site surveys
• Collaborate and securely share digital floor plans with project team, customers, and vendors
• Reporting features including PDF download, email, and print
• Digital “as-builts” can be updated and shared in real-time
• Estimate budgets as you build out systems
• Synchronize information using System Surveyor Cloud
• Electronic security, audio/visual, fire alarm, access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, IT, nurse call, healthcare systems, cable infrastructure, communications, building management, facility equipment, and we’re always adding more.
• Integrators improve collaboration with customers and streamline sales/operations
• Technology managers can share designs with stakeholders, improve budgeting and planning
• Everyone gets more control over critical IoT, security and facility assets
What our users say:
• “I haven’t picked up a notepad to do site walks in over a year.” – Gary Hoffner, PSLA Security
• “I love your program. So much easier to use than autoCAD.” – Everett Heintz, Rossi Group
• “New technologies such as System Surveyor set us apart from the competition. It has helped us grow the account by 200% and more to come!” – Thomas Mason, Star Asset Security
• “I honestly do not know how I did my job without a tool such as this. I love it!” – Brad Wilkins, Integration Engineers
• “What we really like about System Surveyor is the mobility and the easy-to-use, drag and drop interface with all of the icons we need for security and other devices.” – Ryan Doyle, IT Manager for UNLV Police Services
Enjoying the app – please leave a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Does not upgrade to NEW VERSION
Great software we love it. Does require same changes to make the software more friendly and less time consuming. However the current issue is that the App is not upgrading to new version. It says mandatory upgrade but App Store shows no update available. Please fix immediately We can’t access any of the surveys at this time. I will update my rating to 5 stars once that is fixed.
Update: updates to 5 star. The issue was with iOS needing update that’s why the App Store wouldn’t allow the app to be updated to newer version. Once I did that I was able to update the app and use the software again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the patience as we worked through a recent upgrade. This should now be resolved. Please contact us at support@SystemSurveyor.com if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate your business and want you to love it - The System Surveyor Team.
This app is perfect for anyone that travels and visits new construction sites or renovations. I love that I can make changes or create on my desktop computer then sync to my account and have current plans at my finger tips no matter where I'm at. Thanks for creating such a great app and program to be used!!!!
Big Time Saver
Wow, what a timesaver! Now I can get rid of the two most frustrating parts of the site survey: re-labeling my survey photos, and having to use CAD just to get a decent system layout. The annotation tools for the photos are great too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.