For additional information about T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit: https://explore.t-mobile.com/t-mobile-sync-up-drive
For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909.
The T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE.
NOTE: A SyncUP DRIVE OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app.
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE provides seven categories of features for customers:
Access America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network* from your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Connect up to 5 devices to your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Easily manage your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot and modify network details like SSID and password
Keep an eye on your loved ones without creating dangerous distractions.
• GPS enabled to locate your vehicles in real-time
• Check the location and status of multiple vehicles without contacting the drivers
• Create geofences to get notified when your vehicles arrive and depart from common locations
With real-time vehicle notifications about car trouble, T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE works like a virtual mechanic to help keep your family safe.
• Know your fuel level** and battery voltage before you hit the road
• Get alerted about car trouble when something goes wrong
• Understand what’s wrong with your car so you can take action
• Get safety recalls and technical service bulletins from the NHTSA
• Quickly find nearby mechanics to get the help you need
Need roadside assistance? We’ve arranged for Allstate Motor Club to get you help when you need it.***
Help keep your car secure, even when you’re not with it
• Never forget where you’ve parked again with GPS location and Google StreetView
• Get alerted if your parked car has been bumped or disturbed, or if your device has been unplugged
• Track your car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen
Learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing your driving behavior
• Review your trips to understand how, when and where you drive
• Keep track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
• Set speeding alerts to encourage safer driving
• Easily tag business trips and export them to CSV or PDF for easy expensing and tax purposes
SMALL BUSINESS FLEETS
Easily monitor the location and status of up to 24 vehicles from your smartphone
• Understand the health of your vehicles in real-time so you can make smarter business decisions
• Empower your team in the field with in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots
• Easily track your business trips for mileage logging and expensing
* Based on download speeds
** Fuel readings not available on all makes and models of vehicles
*** For more information on roadside assistance, please visit https://www.roadsidemobile.com/tac/tmobile. Roadside assistance is not eligible for use on commercial vehicles.
We have a new update to make the experience better for you!
- Added links to T-Mobile Privacy Center and Do Not Sell pages
- Improvements to add a new device and vehicle flow
- Improvements to Virtual Glovebox
- Multiple enhancements & stability improvements including crash fixes
SyncUP DRIVE Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This App Gets Things Running
I love this app! It includes free Roadside Assistance for crying out loud. I like that I can track everything about my car, generate an LTE hotspot, and get real-world MPG. I’ve used trip stats to get data about which gas stations my car likes best. Surprisingly, regular Unleaded yields worse results but by worse I mean the exact MPG my SUV is rated for while the premium fuel at Exxon is betting better MPG. I find my results surprising bc Consumer Reports, KBB, CNET, & any well respected auto magazine has argued that unless your vehicle requires premium fuel there won’t really be a difference. I’d challenge that 8-20 better mpg is noteworthy though especially when my manual states Regular Unleaded is fine and makes no recommendations for Premium fuel. Anyway I’m probably basing my 5 star review of this app a whole lot on the MPG analytics, but I do also appreciate that service warnings come up in the app, and recall notices for components if they've surfaced. The app compliments the SyncUp Drive a whole lot. It's a smart way of connecting the car people already drive. No kidding, I wish more solutions were as brilliant and useful as this one.
Kinda disappointing tbh
The app worked really well for the first few weeks I had it but randomly it starts showing my car as offline for days on end or it won’t send me notifications about when my trips have stopped and started even though I have my notifications set to on. It went back to normal after about a week which is kind of a long time considering the point of the app is to somewhat prevent my car from being stolen but what’s the point if I can’t even rely on it. Just this week it started bugging out on me again saying there’s a disturbance recorded on my car so I run outside to check but my cars absolutely fine. I’ll be driving home from work and instead of the app saying my trip started at work it’ll say it started at my house which they’re 15 miles away from each other so it’s hard to get the locations confused. The lag between starting my car and receiving the notification on my phone is ridiculous I’ll have been driving around and the notification wont show up for about 10 to 15 minutes and that’s when the app is being normal. I’ve deleted the app and restarted my phone and redownloaded everything thinking that could help but it doesn’t. This app has some really bad bugs that definitely need to be fixed. With that being said tho when the app is working it’s pretty nice to have. There’s a WiFi hotspot in your car and you can track it as you drive as well as see your battery voltage and an overall car performance.
Developer Response ,
Looks like you found a bug – thanks for letting us know! The issue you experienced definitely isn’t normal behavior, and we take these reports very seriously. If the issue is platform related, it’ll be fixed up shortly! If it’s app related, keep an eye out for a fix in the next app update. Hang tight and thank you -- our teams are all over it.
The SyncUP Drive saved my car!
I love the SyncUP drive! So much that I have one in both of my cars.
One night, I was out with some friends. Randomly I got a notification from the app stating that my vehicle had started a trip. I immediately run outside, and see that my car was no longer in the parking stall! I instantly opened up the app to go find out where the car was headed. Through the SyncUp Drive Application I was able to see exactly where they are driving. So I call the cops, get in the car with my friend, and begin to pursue my stolen car. Shortly after, they pulled into a neighborhood and turned the vehicle off. The app gave me an exact address which I gave to the 911 operator. As I’m driving to the cars location, multiple cop cars with sirens on pass us heading to the given location. We arrive to find 7 cop cars there with the suspect in hand cuffs.
I was told to approach the scene, and let the officers know that this was my vehicle. I show them the SyncUP Drive application and explained everything. Ended up filling out some paperwork and got my car back right away!
Thanks to the SyncUP drive, I was able to recover my stolen car within 20-minutes. I love the SyncUP and recommend it to anyone!
- moj.io Inc.
- 143.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Mojio, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.