For additional information about T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup
For further assistance with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE please visit https://support.t-mobile.com/community/contact-us/, reach out via Twitter to @tmobilehelp, call 611 or 1-877-746-0909.
The T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app helps you keep your family safe, secure and connected at all times. Get peace of mind about your cars and the people in them with T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE.
NOTE: A SyncUP DRIVE OBD-II device, compatible vehicle, capable smartphone and data plan are required to install and use the T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE app.
*** Now supports Hybrid vehicles. To check vehicle compatibility, please visit https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/syncup ***
T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE provides seven categories of features for customers:
Access America’s fastest nationwide 4G LTE network* from your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Connect up to 5 devices to your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot
• Easily manage your in-car Wi-Fi hotspot and modify network details like SSID and password
Keep an eye on your loved ones without creating dangerous distractions.
• GPS enabled to locate your vehicles in real-time
• Check the location and status of multiple vehicles without contacting the drivers
• Receive alerts when the driver or passenger are not wearing their seatbelts
• Create geofences to get notified when your vehicles arrive and depart from common locations
• With real-time vehicle notifications about car trouble, T-Mobile SyncUP DRIVE works like a virtual mechanic to help keep your family safe.
• Know your fuel level**, battery voltage, and brake fluid levels before you hit the road
• Get alerts when your car’s battery is getting low
• Understand what’s wrong with your car so you can take action
• Get safety recalls and technical service bulletins from the NHTSA
• Quickly find nearby mechanics to get the help you need
Need roadside assistance? We’ve arranged for Allstate Motor Club to get you help when you need it.***
Help keep your car secure, even when you’re not with it
• Never forget where you’ve parked again with GPS location and Google StreetView
• Get alerted if your parked car has been bumped or disturbed, or if your device has been unplugged
• Track your car’s real-time driving location if it’s been stolen
Learn how to be a smarter, safer driver by analyzing your driving behavior
• Review your trips to understand how, when and where you drive
• Keep track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid acceleration
• Set speeding alerts to encourage safer driving
• Easily tag business trips and export them to CSV or PDF for easy expensing and tax purposes
SMALL BUSINESS FLEETS
Easily monitor the location and status of up to 24 vehicles from your smartphone
• Understand the health of your vehicles in real-time so you can make smarter business decisions
• Empower your team in the field with in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspots
• Easily track your business trips for mileage logging and expensing
* Based on download speeds
** Fuel readings not available on all makes and models of vehicles
*** For more information on roadside assistance, please visit https://www.roadsidemobile.com/tac/tmobile. Roadside assistance is not eligible for use on commercial vehicles.
Version 3.11.0 (14863)
We have a new update to make the experience better for you!
- Encrypted Glovebox Images
- Improved Accessibility
- General Bug Fixes and Improvements
SyncUP DRIVE Team
Ratings and Reviews
The Things Just Works!!!!!
This app is fantastic!!! I have the Hum device by Verizon on one of my other vehicles and was strongly considering getting more for all of my fleet. I tried out the SyncUP device because it was on promotion and it basically cost me nothing. I am so very glad the T-Mobile associate convinced me to try it. Compared to the Hum device, T-Mobile’s SyncUP is better in two major ways. One. T-Mobile’s SyncUP makes and keeps a detailed log of every trip your vehicle takes from point to point. It doesn’t just give a general location either. It actually gives you your starting point address as well as your ending point address. It then asks and gives you the option to have it save your completed trip as business or leisure. My Hum doesn’t give me this option. Secondly, the SyncUP is much more intuitive time use and navigate through. Also, though both the SyncUP and Hum emit a WiFi signal. After owning my Hum for almost two years, I have noticed that the consistency of the signal to my devices is much better in the SyncUP than the Hum. And I do mean considerably better!!! Kudos to T-Mobile for making an awesome device that just plain works and does what it says!!!!
Kinda disappointing tbh
The app worked really well for the first few weeks I had it but randomly it starts showing my car as offline for days on end or it won’t send me notifications about when my trips have stopped and started even though I have my notifications set to on. It went back to normal after about a week which is kind of a long time considering the point of the app is to somewhat prevent my car from being stolen but what’s the point if I can’t even rely on it. Just this week it started bugging out on me again saying there’s a disturbance recorded on my car so I run outside to check but my cars absolutely fine. I’ll be driving home from work and instead of the app saying my trip started at work it’ll say it started at my house which they’re 15 miles away from each other so it’s hard to get the locations confused. The lag between starting my car and receiving the notification on my phone is ridiculous I’ll have been driving around and the notification wont show up for about 10 to 15 minutes and that’s when the app is being normal. I’ve deleted the app and restarted my phone and redownloaded everything thinking that could help but it doesn’t. This app has some really bad bugs that definitely need to be fixed. With that being said tho when the app is working it’s pretty nice to have. There’s a WiFi hotspot in your car and you can track it as you drive as well as see your battery voltage and an overall car performance.
Developer Response ,
Looks like you found a bug – thanks for letting us know! The issue you experienced definitely isn’t normal behavior, and we take these reports very seriously. If the issue is platform related, it’ll be fixed up shortly! If it’s app related, keep an eye out for a fix in the next app update. Hang tight and thank you -- our teams are all over it.
Excellent app and Excellent service/program
I am very pleased with T-Mobile and there Syncup App/Program they offer. I have there Syncup Drive OBD device which provides WiFi and engine diagnostics on my 2016 Chevy Silverado for $10 month and this app notify’s me of just about anything wrong with my truck from a passenger who has taken off their seat belt in the back seat to an engine problem or even if my truck has been hit/disturbed while I’m not physically present including if my truck has been moved, stolen and or tampered with. Not only that but it gives me redundancy of having another cellular network when I’m traveling. I currently have AT&T for my iPhone but if it were to fail while I’m out in the Everglades I can rely on T-Mobile’s network soon to be New T-Mobile after the merger with Sprint by connecting to the WiFi for more coverage/reliability and safety. It’s like having 3 cellular networks in my truck. This app and program has been excellent to me and I am really thankful for what T-Mobile has done with it. Also gives you road assistance with Allstate but I haven’t used that feature yet and hopefully I’ll never have too. Five Stars, Awesome App and Service.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- 132.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Mojio, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.